Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk cmd BristuffSteal
SynopsisChannel independent call stealing. Just like pickup but for answered channels.
Tries to steal the first bridged channel with callgroup == group.
If called without the group argument, the pickupgroup of the channel will be used.
- app_intercept by www.pbxfreeware.org: Intercept an unanswered call
- Asterisk config features.conf: Place to configure call pick-up
- Asterisk callgroups and pickupgroups
- Pickup2, PickDown2 and Steal2 for Asterisk 1.0 and Asterisk 1.2
- AGX Extra Addons for Asterisk contains Pickup2 for Asterisk 1.4, no patching or bristuff is required.
Go back to Asterisk - documentation of application commands
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+