Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk cmd SLATrunk
SynopsisShared Line Appearance - Trunk (Asterisk 1.4+)
Shared Line Appearances (also called Bridged Line Appearance: SLAs allow you to place an incoming PSTN Line on hold at one set and pick it up easily at another set.
Shared Call Appearance: SCA allows multiple devices to share a single directory number.
DescriptionRun Shared Line Appearance for trunk
Runs the share line appearance for a trunk calling in. If there are no other participants in the conference, all member stations are invited into the bridge.
See also bug/patch 7701.
Note: SLATrunk and SLAStation are part of the MeetMe application.
Seem to be roughly the same as MeetMe though haven't tested yet.
- Asterisk SLA: SLA/BLA shared line appearance implementation for Asterisk
- Asterisk cmd SLAStation
- Asterisk config sla.conf
- Discussion on SLA, parking and BLF (busy lamp field)
- Statement of Digium (by Kevin) on SLA for Asterisk (Jan 2006)
- Asterisk cmd BristuffDevstate
- RFC 3891/3892 (not -yet- supported by Asterisk)
- Asterisk cmd Pickup
Go back to Asterisk
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+