Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk cmd Vxml
Execute a VoiceXML document over Asterisk (Based on the i6net VXI* VoiceXML browser).
The application use Asterisk internal API (Prompt / DTMF / Record) and installed applications.
Features :- Audio (play and record gsm, wav, WAV files)
- Video (play and record h263, mp4, 3gp files)
- DTMF (bargein support)
- Transfer (use Dial/Transfer applications and to exchange with Asterisk function/variables too)
- Text To Speech (most TTS supported with HTTP connector, and Festival/Flite and unimrcp applications)
- Automatic Speech Recognition (Nuance, Lunenvox, Verbio, Vtech, VoiceInteraction, Vestec, use Asterisk Speech API or unimrcp )
- Accounts for hosting (ranges, url, stats, max limitations)
Documentations- Installation guide
- Developer guide
Configuration files- vxml.conf
VariablesIf the variable VXML_URL(or VXML_URL2) has been set when vxml is run, the value of that variable will be used as the URL if not parameter is set to the application.
If the variable VXML_ID has been set when vxml is run, the VoiceXML session ID variable called “telephone.id” is set with this value (in the VoiceXML execution session context).
If the variable VXML_PARAM has been set when vxml is run, the value of that variable will be used as “telephone.param” (in the VoiceXML execution session context.
After execution, the VoiceXML result passed with the <exit> tag and the property ‘expr’ is accessible with the variable VXML_RESULT.
Asterisk Dialplan example[incoming]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,n,Wait(1)
exten => s,n,Vxml(http://links.i6net.com/index.vxml)
exten => s,n,Hangup
- Download the VoiceXML examples from the i6net web site : (Examples).
CLI commands- vxml show version
- vxml show license
- vxml show configuration
- vxml show statistics
Return codesAlways returns 0.
- Festival: Festival open source speech synthesis software
- The Dialplan - extensions.conf
Asterisk | Configuration | The Dialplan - extensions.conf | Dialplan Commands
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+