Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
AsteriskWin32 - Asterisk on Windows
AsteriskWin32 is port of Asterisk to Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. Built under Cygwin, it runs in both a console mode and as a GUI. You can now easily install and run Asterisk on your computer!
- Official website: http://www.asteriskwin32.com
- FX ... channel : FXO/FXS boards support: X100P & Clones.
- TAPI channel : supports TAPI compatible, full duplex & half duplex devices (most voice modem devices).
- CAPI channel : ISDN device CAPI compatible & ISDN Router (with RCAPI support).
- CELLIAX channel : GSM & CMDA Cellular Phone (via soundcard or Bluetooth USB dongle).
Version 0.66 - released on 02/01/2007 - based on Asterisk 184.108.40.206
Version 0.60 - released on 01/02/2007 - based on Asterisk 1.2.14
Version 0.56 - released on 01/19/2006
Version 0.52 - released on 04/19/2005
Version 0.51 - Created by Patrick Deruel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Created by: patapata, Last modification: Thu 07 of Feb, 2008 (09:38 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+