Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
VoIP Hardware Solutions
Zycoo UC Solutions
Yeastar Communications Solutions
Audiocodes 4FXS Analog VoIP Gateway
The MediaPacks are well-suited for commercial VoIP deployment. Field-proven voice and fax technology and feature-rich design makes the MediaPacks an excellent solution for various emerging VoIP applications. The MediaPacks are used in VoIP-based PBX or IP-PBX architecture as a mediation gateway and remote analog extension. It is also used for optimizing voice transmission over satellite links, payphone networks, centralized IVR and Quality Monitoring applications. The MediaPacks are vastly deployed in the MTU (Multi Tenant Units) broadband access networks, IP Centrex and rural areas.
How does it work?
Audiocodes offers "carrier-grade" analog SIP gateways that integrate nicely with SIP based IP Communications platfroms such as Asterisk Open Source PBX. Audiocodes gateways are available in port densities of 2, 4, 8 and 24 ports, both FXO (for connecting analog POTS lines) and FXS (for connecting analog devices such as phones or fax machines) to an IP network. Audiocodes gateways are also userful for connecting PBXs or key systems to the IP network using FXO or FXS connectivity.
The Audiocodes MediaPack MP-114-FXS is a 4 port FXS gateway. You can plug in up to 4 analog devices, such as traditional analog telephones or fax machines into this gateway, and convert these devices to allow connectivity to an IP network.
- Fax, Voice and modem support
- Toll quality voice compression
- Enhanced capabilities including MWI, long haul, metering, CID and outdoor protection
- Support of multiple standard control protocols
- Proven integration with leading PBX's, IP-PBX's, Softswitches, H.323 Gatekeepers and SIP servers
Deliver Feature-Rich Solutions
The MediaPacks are third generation products that have been designed to meet real market needs. In addition to superior voice technology, the products provide advanced telephony features such as long haul, metering, country dependent MWI and CID for true integration with existing telephony infrastructure. Variety of management and provisioning tools, such as AudioCodes EMS, embedded web server, telnet and SNMP enable fast deployment and management of large and complex networks. The MediaPacks are based on VoIPerfect (tm) architecture, AudioCodes underlying best-of-breed, core media gateway technology for all of its products.
MediaPack Series (11x) Features:
- Spans ranging from 2 to 8 analog ports
- Selectable, multiple LBR coders per channel
- T.38 compliant
- Echo canceller, Jitter Buffer, VAD and CNG
- Complies with MGCP, H.323 (v4) and SIP control protocols
- Comprehensive support for supplementary services
- Enhanced capabilities including MWI, long-haul, metering, CID and outdoor protection
- Web management for easy configuration and installation
- EMS for comprehensive management operations (FCAPS)
Where to buy
Dealers North America
- 8774e4VoIP.com - .e4 Authorized Vendor - FREE ASTERISK SUPPORT AudioCodes MP114
- AudioCodes MP 114-FXS - PBX Select Is An Authorized Reseller OfAudioCodes MP114
- TheTelecomSpot.com > Audiocodes - Expert Advice, Low Prices and Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 - Call 1-866-369-3394
- AudioCodes MP114 FXS and the complete line of AudioCodes Gateways in stock at VoIP Supply - Save on all VoIP Gateways - Toll Free -1-800-398-8647
- Telephony DepotAudioCodes MP114 FXS*AudioCodes MP114 FXOAudioCodes MP114 FXS & FXO
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+