Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Call Center Software
Vonage Business Call-Center
AVOXI: Cloud-based Contact Center Software
Begin Your Trial Now
What Is An Autodialer?The following definition for Autodialer appears on Wikipedia.
- '"An autodialer is an electronic device that can automatically dial telephone numbers to communicate between any two points in the telephone, mobile phone and pager networks. Once the call has been established (through the telephone exchange) the autodialer will announce verbal messages or transmit digital data (like SMS messages) to the called party."'
Autodialing TechniquesAutodialing can take on many forms including connecting calls to agents versus simply playing a recorded message. The following Auto Dialer Types are available from companies such as 3CLogic and Database Systems Corp.:
- Voice Broadcasting delivers a pre-recorded message to live answers and answering machines. If another call status is detected (busy, etc.), the phone systems can reschedule the call for a later time. Simple messages can be delivered or the call recipient can be presented with an IVR script that accepts touch phone responses.
- Preview Dialer allows a phone agents to view the call information prior to the call being placed. The agent can decide not to initiate the call.
- Progressive Dialer passes the call information to the agent at the same time the number is being dialed by the phone dialer. The agent usually has a few seconds to view the call information, but cannot stop the call process. Often referred to as Forced Preview Dialing.
- Predictive Dialer is more sophisticated because the phone dialer automatically calls several numbers and only passes a call to an agent when a person has been contacted. This eliminates busy signals, answering machines, etc.
- Smart Predictive Dialer places calls, plays recorded messages and prompts, and passes the calls to agents only when the called individual requests a contact. "
Autodialing EquipmentAutodialers are usually desktop computers equiped with either special telephony voice boards or off-the-shelf voice modems. Traditionally, voice modems lack many of the features telephony boards offer. For example, call progress detection, call transfer, etc. However, with the ever improvement in today's computer speed, many of the telephony board features are implemented in software, which drastically reduces the cost and improves flexibility. Examples of such equipment are 3CLogic's Autodialer and Voicent BroadcastByPhone Autodialers, which offer all features offered by telephony board based autodialer systems and many more.
Another advantage of using a voice modem based system is that it can turn a laptop computer to an autodialing system. There are good quality USB based voice modems, such as those from Creative Lab and Zoom.
- 3CLogic Autodialer features a cloud based autodialer that includes preview, progressive, predictive and broadcast dialing modes.
- Auto dialers and Predictive dialers from Database Systems Corp. - Plus autodialer and voice broadcasting features including IVR and ACD.
- Autodialer from ICT Innovations- A web based Multi-tenant Voice , Sms , Fax Broadcasting auto dialer software solution for SMB,Enterprenuers and ITSP! ICTBroadcast Demo availabe
- ICTDialer , A Free and Open Source Autodialer - A freeswitch based free voice broadcasting autodialer software application developed over best open source communications technologies like Freeswitch, Drupal, ICTCore and LAMP Stack.
- Asterisk autodialer from MikeOverIP
- Autodialers from Voicent Communications
- The Centcom Predictive Dialer / Virtual Call Center from CCDS
- Impact Dialing's auto dialer has a hosted predictive dialer with a power dialer mode, and a voice broadcasting system for making robo calls.
- Predictive Dialers from Voicent Communications
- Autodialer from VoIP Business Solutions
- PBX Features
- Vioteck Predictive Dialer - This hosted dialer technology is great for running a predictive dialer or auto dialer.
- Voice2Phone Auto Dialer - Broadcast voice message by phone
- Voice Broadcasting Solutions provides auto dialers plus voice broadcast systems and IVR systems.
- VoiceBlaze voice broadcasting auto dialer service.
- Star Communication's voice platform was built by a team of telecommunications experts and has effectively dialed billions of calls for its customers during their critical communication times. An efficient and flexible platform enables you to prioritize more meaningful calls, such as emergency notifications, above others.]
- Yuboto Autodialer Hosted Voice Broadcasting Solution by Yuboto. Can be used for Alerts and Notifications, Lead generation and Telemarketing, Telephone Surveys and Polls
- Call4smile Hosted Autodialer-Call4Smile is a hosted unified broadcasting service that offers Voice, SMS and Fax broadcasting online solution.You don't have to buy any software. Just need to have access to the Internet and a web browser and then using Call4Smile.com, you can broadcast your message anywhere in the world.
- Auto Dialer FREE Free Online AutoDialer application for VOIPBERRY's VoIP customers, just signup for a VoIP account, add the funds you need to make calls with and you will be entitled to use their proprietary AutoDialer solution at no extra cost. With this power dialer you can automatically dial telephone numbers to communicate between any two points in the telephone and mobile phone networks. Once the call has been established your call center agents will be in direct contact with your customers, providing maximum call center efficiency and improving overall contact rates by as much as 300% over manual dialing.
- 3CLogic is a VoIP based autodialer that is delivered from the cloud. Choose your own VoIP carrier or one of 3CLogic's preferred carriers.
- Convox - Feature rich dialer for contact center with E1/ VoIP Interface.
- ICTBroadcast from ICT Innovations - Is an Asterisk based Multi-tenant Voice , Sms , Fax Broadcasting / autodialer software solution for SMB,Enterprenuers and ITSP! Demo available also ICTBroadcast Trial version availale as Download
- ICTDialer, An Open Source Autodialer - A freeswitch based autodialer application developed over top open source communications technologies like Freeswitch, Drupal, Plivo and LAMP Stack.
- Newfies-Dialer, A Free and Open Source Autodialer from Star2Billing - Multi-Tenant system comprising Auto-dialer, survey tool, extension dialling (press 1), voice recording and Do Not Call, with white labelling, SMS broadcasting and AMD add-ons available.
- Vioteck Auto Dialer utilizes hosted dialer technology to place thousands of robocalls simultaneously.
- VOIP AutoDialer from Voicent Communications supports VOIP directly and provides a spreadsheet user interface and graphical Message Designer for ease-of-use.
- Auto Dialer from voice2phone Auto Dialer is the new editon of the software.
- Auto Dialer Software System from EVS7 makes four times as many calls, avoids telemarketer delays and is used by sales professionals to reach more customers.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+