Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Autodialer from Voicent
Autodialers are used to deliver a large amount of audio messages over the phone. Smart autodialers, like Voicent BroadcastByPhone Autodialer, can also collect user touch tone response and voice message, transfer call to a live agent or any cell phone, and customize each phone message using text-to-speech technology.
- An easy-to-use graphical user interface is a must for any autodialer. Voicent BroadcastByPhone Autodialer uses a spreadsheeting for managing call list and displaying call status. You can easily create your call list by copy-pasting or importing from your Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, a comma separated text file, or database. You can sort and clean your call list based on call status or phone numbers.
- Voicent BroadcastByPhone Autodialer contains a GUI-based Message Designer, which can be used to customize phone messages and touch tone and voice responses. Traditional autodialers require users to provide a script in order to set up their broadcast messages. Without software development knowledge, these scripts are normally hard to understand and maintain. With Voicent Message Designer, there is no need for a script.
- An autodialer must support Do-Not-Call list for US customers. Voicent Autodialer has a built-in Do-Not-Call scrubber that supports the FTC's DNC list. You can also use any in-house DNC list to exclude phone numbers from your call list.
- Remote access is another important feature for autodialer. With remove access, you can manage your phone broadcast from anywhere in the world.
- Voicent Autodialer provides the best for developers. It contains command line interface and HTTP interface for easy software integration. Actually, the autodialing software is based on VoiceXML, a W3C open standard for interactive telephony applications.
- Click here to watch Voicent online autodialer demo
The following are more details of Voicent BroadcastByPhone Autodialers features:
- Use latest technology, support Windows 2000/XP. (Traditional autodialers do not support Windows XP)
- Easy-to-use spreadsheet user interface for managing call list and displaying real-time call status for each call
- Transfer call to any remote phone, such as your cell phone
- Detect live human pickup and play audio message
- Automatically detect and leave message on answering machine and voicemail
- Create unlimited number of call lists and with unlimited phone numbers
- Advanced scheduling for daily, weekly, and monthly broadcast
- Automatically stop broadcast when reaching blocked call time
- Fully integrated with Federal or in-house Do-Not-Call list. Automatically scrub any call list
- Easy setup for dialing rules. Automatically add any dialing prefix and remove local area code from call list.
- Automatic retry for busy line or no answer
- Setup call interval to satisfy requirements of certain unlimited calling plan of your phone company
- Transfer call using the same phone line and computer screen popup window
- Record voice response and click to listen at a later time
- Play different messages for answering machine and live human pickup
- Graphical Message Designer for easy customization of each phone call
- Fully integrated and automatically generate voice using Voicent Natural Text-to-Speech software
- Customize touch tone response, voice message, call transfer, and reply
- Speech command
- Using call-till-confirm to implement call escalation process
- Automatically schedule next day broadcast for un-finished calling of large call list
- Developer feature: Command line interface for easy software integration
- Developer feature: HTTP interface for Voicent Gateway
- Password protected remote access
- Manage broadcast from any connected computer on the local area network or over the Internet
- Use multiple broadcast computer to achieve unlimited call capacity
It's absolutely free to download and try Voicent's Autodialer software. You don't need a credit card or even to supply an email address to try it.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+