Automatic Call Distributor
Automatic Call Distribution or ACD, is a tool commonly used in the telephony industry. ACD systems are commonly found in any office that handles a large volume of inbound calls. The primary purpose of an Automatic Call Distributor is to disperse incoming calls to contact center agents or employees with specific skills.
There are hundreds of different providers of automatic call distribution software across the globe.
Call Center Software
Begin Your Trial Now
Automatic Call DistributorsAutomatic Call Distribution or ACD, is a tool commonly used in the telephony industry. ACD systems are commonly found in any office that handles a large volume of inbound calls. The primary purpose of an Automatic Call Distributor is to disperse incoming calls to contact center agents or employees with specific skills.
The ACD system utilizes a rule based routing strategy, based on a set of instructions that dictates how inbound calls are handled and directed. These rules are often simply based on guiding a caller to any agent as fast as possible, but commonly multiple variables are added, all with the end goal of finding out why the customer is calling. Matching and routing literally thousands of calls to the correct agent is a difficult task, and is often done in concert with Interactive Voice Response and Computer Telephony systems. ACD servers can cost anywhere between a few thousand dollars to close to millions of dollars for a very large call center handling thousands of calls per day.
Automatic Call Distributor Vendors
- VadaXchange for Call Centres & Contact Centres In addition to Asterisk based ACD, VadaXchange Buddy provides full call centre agent and manager experience. It allows call centre agents to easily log in and out of the queues and see who else is in the queue. It also allows managers to monitor the performance of their agents on-line in real time, wherever they may be situated.
- 3CLogic offers a full suite of cloud based inbound and outbound customer interaction channels such as voice, chat and social media which integrate with our clients' existing CRM software such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics. This integration provides businesses with a 360 degree view of all customer interactions regardless of the channel chosen by their customers.
- Convox: ACD Solution by Deepija Telecom Pvt. Ltd. Feature- Auto Dialing, IVRS,CTI Integration, Vtiger Integration, Voice Broadcasting, Lead management.
- UCN has established itself as a leader in the telephony industry by providing hosted telephony services, that match their traditional counter parts in quality, but that can be attained at a fraction of the cost. UCN has a myriad of contact center tools, including IVR, Automatic Call Distributors, & Computer Telephony solutions. If you're looking for a comprehensive solution, you may want to consider UCN's Hosted Contact Center solution inContact, which includes Hosted ACD Software by UCN, Computer Telephony Integration, Hosted IVR Software, Workforce Management Software & numerous other Hosted Call Center solutions.
- Database Systems Corp. ACD - Integrated ACD Software and IVR software plus IVR and voice broadcast phone systems. Features include sophisticated skills based routing. Virtual ACD from Database Systems Corp. includes call routing to remote agents
- ZONE Limited Cloud-based call center solution featuring ACD, IVR, HK/CHINA DID, voice recording, agent monitoring, call center statistics (queue time, abandon, ring no answer, etc).