Business Hosted VoIP Providers
|Provider||Plan Details||Monthly Rate *|
Small Business VoIP
Jive - Unified Communications
The company was founded in 1999 as a reseller of connectivity solutions. We got into the voice business because we were dissatisfied with the available choices in meeting our customers’ needs for nimble voice solutions. Google and other like-minded thought leaders took note and our voice business was born.
We helped pioneer the concept of SIP trunking in 2006 and added 9-1-1 into our portfolio with the acquisition of dash Carrier Services in 2010. As a result today, we are the only nationwide provider offering integrated voice, 9-1-1, and SMS solutions, all available through intuitive web-based tools.
We think like a software company but with deep telecom knowledge, providing customers with APIs, portals and web based tools that remove telecom’s complexity so they can focus on their end users.
We have nearly 300 employees in our Raleigh headquarters, our Denver office and remote locations throughout the country. We are profitable and privately held.
- Founded in 1999
- the only nationwide provider offering integrated voice, 9-1-1, and SMS solutions
- All IP-network purpose-built for next generation networks
- Voice services legacy began in 2002 (dash acquisition)
- 9-1-1 legacy began in 2004 (dash acquisition)
- A pioneer of SIP Trunking since 2006
- A decade of experience in Voice API
- A CLEC in 49 states, covering over 7000 rate centers
- One of the nation’s largest interconnected VoIP footprint, with more numbers than Centurylink, Windstream, Comcast and Time Warner
- Approximately 300 employees, HQ in Raleigh, office in Denver
- Wholesale Voice Origination, Termination, Toll Free
- SIP Trunking and UC Trunking (Private Label SIP solution)
- E9-1-1 services for carriers
- SMS enabled numbers
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+