Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Brekeke PBX Multi-Tenant Edition
Brekeke Brekeke PBX Multi-Tenant Edition: Software IP-PBX for Hosted Telephony Service
Brekeke PBX is a full-featured IP-PBX system easily managed through a web-based administrative interface. Brekeke PBX is available in Single-Tenant and Multi-Tenant Editions. Multi-Tenant Edition of Brekeke PBX is designed for hosted PBX environment. This new edition of Brekeke's award-winning IP PBX is an ideal Hosted PBX platform.
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 2003/Vista, Red Hat Linux
- Includes Brekeke SIP Server
The difference between Single-Tenant and Multi-Tenant:
The Multi-Tenant Edition is designed for service providers who have multiple customers seeking IP telephony service. The Single-Tenant Editions are for single installments which are usually used as a Business phone system for a company.
- Brekeke PBX Multi-Tenant Edition
- licensed on subscription basis (per user)
- multi-tenant support per server
- VOIP PBX and Servers
- Brekeke: Brekeke Software, Inc.
- Brekeke PBX Interoperability List
- Brekeke SIP Server: Brekeke SIP Server
- Brekeke PBX: Brekeke PBX
- Brekeke PBX Edition Comparison
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+