Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Call Center Software
Vonage Business Call-Center
AVOXI: Cloud-based Contact Center Software
Begin Your Trial Now
What Is CTI?The following is a definition for CTI from Wikipedia:
- "Computer telephony integration (CTI) is technology that allows interactions on a telephone and a computer to be integrated or co-ordinated. As contact channels have expanded from voice to include email, web, and fax, the definition of CTI has expanded to include the integration of all customer contact channels (voice, email, web, fax, etc.) with computer systems."
This technology incorporates analog, digital and VOIP phone platforms.
- Cloud-based CTI & Call Center Software by Vocalcom offers a call center software solutions with CTI that deliver all the benefits of expensive software systems without their hidden costs and long term contracts. Try Vocalcom to improve sales performance and delight customers through amazing customer service, regardless of size, industry or budget. Easy one-click integrations with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Zendesk, Desk and many other systems. No hardware, coding or downloads. Reach us on Vocalcom.com
- 3CLogic offers a cloud based call center solution with CTI for a number of CRM systems including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho, SugarCRM and NutShell. Complete call center solution along with CTI capabilities are cloud based.
- Asterisk CTI Open Source Asterisk CTI
- Callinize connect your phone to your crm in 5 minutes. CTI isn't just for call centers anymore!
- Database Systems Corp. CTI - Computer telephony and IVR products including voice broadcasting, ACD, IVR systems and IVR software, Autodialer and Predictive dialer phone systems using CTI technology.
- ICT Innovtions , An open source CTI consultants offer Rest based API's, custom development services and IVR Designer tools to integrate with third party CRM and CMS systems.
- Indosoft Inc. is a global provider of multi-tenant call center software for cloud or on premise sites.
- Invox - Drag and drop designer, Invox, provides an enhanced IVR Solutions with Virtual PBX features. The designer won Best of Show during IT Expo. Out of box applications include payment over phone, surveys (type your questions and choose answer type), store locator, geographical routing, IM integration, CRM capture lead (Salesforce, Sugar, Zoho), CRM by Phone (with speech recognition), phone appointment scheduling and reminders, outbound automation, Skype/VoIP forwarding, disaster messaging, database integration and others.
- Cloud telephony giving service in India and DND software providing free with ivr service.
- CTI Software by UCN Inc. Competitively priced, hosted CTI Software, delivered over UCN's nationwide VoIP network.
- VoiceGuide VoIP IVR software for fast deployment of inbound and outbound IVR services. Extensive CTI and integration options supported. Advanced graphical script designer. Example scripts provided. Scalable system proven to work handling hundreds of channels per server, while per line pricing makes it still affordable for smaller deployments.
- Voicent IVR Applications
- Microbase CTI - The Pure Asterisk Based CTI Solution.
- Agile CRM announces VoIP integration. You can now call, receive and analyze directly from your computer through Agile CRM. Agile integrates with your favorite soft and hard switches - Asterisk, FreePBX, Cisco, FreeSWITCH, Avaya and is supported by all major browsers. With Marketing Automation, Web Analytics, Social Suite and many different widgets, Agile CRM is a complete CRM for small and medium businesses.
- Vocalcom CTI with Salesforce Unleash the full power of Salesforce to run your entire call center in the cloud. The Vocalcom call center solution is so easy to setup and use, your contact center can be up and running in just 30 minutes. Your employees are instantly more productive!
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+