Call Center Software
Call center software is the software system that allows a company or organization to run a call center.
There are hundreds of different providers of call center software across the globe, and every call center software system has its pros and cons. When selecting the right call center software for your business, contact center, or call center, it's important to decide which features you want your phone system to have. This page lets you compare call center software providers.
8x8 Virtual Contact Center
Virtual Call Center in the Cloud
Call Center Software
Begin Your Trial Now
There are hundreds of different providers of call center software across the globe, and every call center software system has its pros and cons. When selecting the right call center software for your business, contact center, or call center, it's important to decide which features you want your phone system to have.
Types of Call Center Software
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Predictive Dialer
- Call Center Monitoring
- Call Accounting Software
- Call Analytics
ACD helps productivity by assigning inbound agents to incoming calls. The automatic call distributor uses a set of instructions to determine who gets the call in the system. The algorithm can route calls based on agent skill or whoever has an idle phone. ACD can use caller ID or automatic number identification, but usually interactive voice response is enough to help the system determine the reason for the call.
An automatic call distributor can also take advantage of computer telephony integration. Agents can receive relevant data on their computers along with the incoming call.
Computer telephony integration is a broad category of software that connects telephone and computer systems. Computer telephony integration software can have both desktop and server functions. Various applications make up a system that can control phones, display call information, and route and report calls.
Interactive voice response allows callers to route themselves to the appropriate department or use the company’s database for assistance. More sophisticated interactive voice response systems can access accounts and perform certain tasks, such as activating a credit card through a bank’s phone system. IVR involves using dial tone multi-frequency or voice commands. In the VoIP industry, a PBX auto attendant is near interchangeable with IVR. However, auto attendants are not capable of speech recognition.
A predictive dialer calls a list of phone numbers at once. Outbound agents are then connected to the numbers that answer. A predictive dialer uses calculations to minimize the idle time of agents and the potential of losing answered calls when no agents are available.
Contact Center SoftwareFor contact centers, software includes applications for chat, email, and web interaction in addition to telephony functions.
Call Center Software ProvidersThis is a list of call center software providers and developers. Please keep this list in alphabetical order.
- asterCC hosted Call Center Solutions
- AVOXI Virtual Call Center Solutions
- 1stream call centre solutions
- 3CLogic Cloud based Call Center Software
- Asternic Call Center Stats PRO 2 Realtime View, Spy, Whisper, Recordings, REST Web Service, Report Designer, Scheduled reports via email and more.
- Avyukta Intellicall-VoIP +Dialer VoIP Provider at cheapest rates and best quality routes,ACD-Automatic Call Distribution,IVR-Interactive Voice Response, Predictive Dialer free with VoIP Minutes, 24*6 Technical Support, VoIP,Dialer. Contact: - email@example.com.+91-8560000080
- Callspin Asterisk based softphone for Call center
- Call center solutions from ZONE Limited
- Daktela - Asterisk Business Solutions - Daktela Virtual Call Center with realtime statistics
- Database Systems Corp. provides IVR and voice broadcasting call center software
- Deepija Telecom Pvt. Ltd.
- DYALOGO Tecnologia para call center
- Enghouse Call Center Software
- Exelysis Call Center Solution Full Feature Call Center Solution for Asterisk with Predictive, Progressive, Broadcast Dialer, Modular IVR, Advanced Queuing, Agent Management, Real-Time Statistics, Many Off-Line Reports, Fully Documented API in .NET, Large Scalability.
- FOP2 Flash Operator Panel The 1st switchboard for Asterisk
- LiveVox Predictive Dialer, ACD, IVR, Call Recording delivered from the private VoIP cloud
- MicrobaseCTI MicrobaseCTI is a pure Asterisk based Call Center Solution. It is provided as cloud service or at customer premisses.
- Neotel Offers a complete CRM which can be connected to your PBX so you have all leads and contacts in one system. Neotel's Call Center Software also includes a predictive dialer.
- Newfies-Dialer, A Free and Open Source Autodialer & Call Center Software Multi-Tenant system comprising Auto-dialer, survey tool, extension dialling (press 1), voice recording and Do Not Call, with white labelling, SMS broadcasting and AMD add-ons available.
- Promero | Leader in Cloud Based Call Center Software | Compare Gartner Magic Quadrant Software Oracle, Aspect, Vocalcom
- Voicent Call Center Software
- Voxdesk Cloud Call Center
- Q-Suite ACD for Asterisk
- VadaXchange for Call Centres and Contact Centres
- Hosanna Tecnologia Suite AIO for Call Center and Contact Center