Call Center Software
Call center software is the software system that allows a company or organization to run a call center.
There are hundreds of different providers of call center software across the globe, and every call center software system has its pros and cons. When selecting the right call center software for your business, contact center, or call center, it's important to decide which features you want your phone system to have. This page lets you compare call center software providers.
8x8 Virtual Contact Center
Call Center Software
4PSA's VoipNow Cloud Communications Platform
Begin Your Trial Now
There are hundreds of different providers of call center software across the globe, and every call center software system has its pros and cons. When selecting the right call center software for your business, contact center, or call center, it's important to decide which features you want your phone system to have.
Types of Call Center Software
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Predictive Dialer
- Call Center Monitoring
- Call Accounting Software
- Call Analytics
ACD helps productivity by assigning inbound agents to incoming calls. The automatic call distributor uses a set of instructions to determine who gets the call in the system. The algorithm can route calls based on agent skill or whoever has an idle phone. ACD can use caller ID or automatic number identification, but usually interactive voice response is enough to help the system determine the reason for the call.
An automatic call distributor can also take advantage of computer telephony integration. Agents can receive relevant data on their computers along with the incoming call.
Computer telephony integration is a broad category of software that connects telephone and computer systems. Computer telephony integration software can have both desktop and server functions. Various applications make up a system that can control phones, display call information, and route and report calls.
Interactive voice response allows callers to route themselves to the appropriate department or use the company’s database for assistance. More sophisticated interactive voice response systems can access accounts and perform certain tasks, such as activating a credit card through a bank’s phone system. IVR involves using dial tone multi-frequency or voice commands. In the VoIP industry, a PBX auto attendant is near interchangeable with IVR. However, auto attendants are not capable of speech recognition.
A predictive dialer calls a list of phone numbers at once. Outbound agents are then connected to the numbers that answer. A predictive dialer uses calculations to minimize the idle time of agents and the potential of losing answered calls when no agents are available.
Contact Center SoftwareFor contact centers, software includes applications for chat, email, and web interaction in addition to telephony functions.
Call Center Software ProvidersThis is a list of call center software providers and developers. Please keep this list in alphabetical order.
- 3CLogic Cloud-Based Contact Center Software
- Lesula Asterisk Contact Center LesulaCC the first professional Asterisk Contact Center Manager deployed for mobile devices (iOS & Android).
- Switch2Voip Virtual/Cloud Call Center solutions. Asterisk based predictive dialers and PBX. Real Time Reports, Agent Management.
- asterCC hosted Call Center Solutions
- AVOXI offers Virtual Call Center Solutions
- Smart Voice Network offering service to Carriers and Call Centers with unique ability to cap rates and manage sub accounts. VoIP Carrier with US & International Termination and Origination. Competitive High Quality NPA-NXX rate deck, International Carrier rates, and DID channel pricing.
- 1stream call centre solutions
- Asternic Call Center Stats PRO 2 Realtime View, Spy, Whisper, Recordings, REST Web Service, Report Designer, Scheduled reports via email and more.
- BrightPattern provides a complete next generation contact center solution, hosted in the cloud.
- Avyukta Intellicall-VoIP +Dialer VoIP Provider at cheapest rates and best quality routes,ACD-Automatic Call Distribution,IVR-Interactive Voice Response, Predictive Dialer free with VoIP Minutes, 24*6 Technical Support, VoIP,Dialer. Contact: - email@example.com.+91-8560000080
- Callspin Asterisk based softphone for Call center
- Call center solutions from ZONE Limited
- Daktela - Asterisk Business Solutions - Daktela Virtual Call Center with realtime statistics
- Database Systems Corp. provides IVR and voice broadcasting call center software
- Deepija Telecom Pvt. Ltd.
- DYALOGO Tecnologia para call center
- Enghouse Interactive Call Center Software - Enghouse Interactive develops the most comprehensive portfolio of call center and interaction management solutions, allowing your organization to add functionality when and how you want including: multi-channel call center, CTI integration, Interactive Voice Response, operator attendant consoles, call recording and quality monitoring, knowledgebase product offerings and more. We help your customers reach you anytime, anywhere, anyhow!
- Enterprise Communications - web-based call center software development] and predictive dialer for telemarketers with predictive and manual-dialing using optimized algorithms to get most possible contacts out of your leads at low lostcall-rate using highly-adaptive and self-tuning dialer parameters. the smart lead scheduling functions enhance the contact-rate significally too so that you can reach most possible contacts from your lead-list. Full range solution with Dialer, ACD, IVR and CRM.
- Exelysis Call Center Solution Full Feature Call Center Solution for Asterisk with Predictive, Progressive, Broadcast Dialer, Modular IVR, Advanced Queuing, Agent Management, Real-Time Statistics, Many Off-Line Reports, Fully Documented API in .NET, Large Scalability.
- FOP2 Flash Operator Panel The 1st switchboard for Asterisk
- LiveVox Predictive Dialer, ACD, IVR, Call Recording delivered from the private VoIP cloud
- MicrobaseCTI MicrobaseCTI is a pure Asterisk based Call Center Solution. It is provided as cloud service or at customer premisses.
- Neotel Offers a complete CRM which can be connected to your PBX so you have all leads and contacts in one system. Neotel's Call Center Software also includes a predictive dialer.
- Newfies-Dialer, A Free and Open Source Autodialer & Call Center Software Multi-Tenant system comprising Auto-dialer, survey tool, extension dialling (press 1), voice recording and Do Not Call, with white labelling, SMS broadcasting and AMD add-ons available.
- Novanet | A leading Business-class VoIP & Cloud Communication provider to Contact Centers & Enterprise customers. Novanet offers a complete suite of VoIP and Cloud services specifically crafted to suit the needs of a modern day Contact Center. Novanet is a highly scalable enterprise-grade VoIP service. It offers high quality global PSTN termination and local/toll free numbers in over 110 countries backed by 24/7 premium technical support.
- Thirdlane Call Center Thirdlane Call Center software delivers a reliable and highly-customizable contact center solution with sophisticated features and functionality for a broad range of call centers - on-premises or in the cloud. Thirdlane Call Center is an add-on that is integrated with Thirdlane PBX products and offers set of features supporting environments ranging from professional contact centers to workgroups requiring more advanced queuing, call distribution, and call metrics features.
- Promero | Leading Reseller of Cloud Based Call Center Software | Compare Aspect, Oracle, Interactive Intelligence, Five9, Vocalcom
- Voicent Call Center Software
- Voxdesk Cloud Call Center
- Q-Suite - Cloud Contact Center Solution for Multi-tenant Deployments with Asterisk
- VadaXchange for Call Centres and Contact Centres
- Hosanna Tecnologia Suite AIO for Call Center and Contact Center
- ASWAT Telecom & Media Could or On-Premise Call center / contact center multi-channels , contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org , +971 4 45 08 146
ArgentinaExperts S.R.L. - Soluciones Call Center / Contact Center
Te: +54 (11) 52190914 +54 (351) 5682252
www.voipexperts.com.ar / email@example.com
EspañaMAS IP TI S.L. - Software Call Center / Contact Center
T: 960 800 730