Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Call Center Software from Voicent
Call Center Software
Vonage Business Call-Center
AVOXI: Cloud-based Contact Center Software
Call Center Software is a powerful software tool to automatically monitor and manage regulatory compliance and call center training and efficiency.
You can't manage what you can't measure!
- Call Center Manager automatically measures workloads and adjusts outbound calling pace to comply with U.S. Federal Trade Commission's Telemarketing Sales Rule on intentionally Abandoned or Dropped Calls. Don't risk penalties of up to $16,000 per incident!
- Statistical reporting helps you meet FTC's "Safe Harbor" requirement for collecting and maintaining dropped-call reports, providing protection from prosecution for occasional, accidental rule violations.
- Call Center Manager speeds effective training for new agents with "whisper coaching" feature allowing live-call coaching that is inaudible to customers, and Easy call monitoring and recording.
- Call Center Manager Includes real-time and historical statistical reporting capabilities for tracking and managing agent performance, line usage, and campaign productivity.
What is it and what does it do? Use it to:
- Manage Agent Performance Quality
- Easy call monitoring and recording, "whisper coaching" capability enables live-call agent coaching and training that is inaudible to customers; real-time reporting of activity and availability.
- Comply with Federal Telemarketing Rules
- Automatically track and adjust Call Drop threshholds and dialing pace to comply with U.S. Federal Trade Commission's Telemarketing Sales Rule on Dropped Calls. *Avoid $16,000 per-incident fines!
- Understand Campaign Performance Quality
- Track real-time and summary stats for call volume, line usage, agent and campaign performance.
- Call Center manager is great for
- Automatically measuring and adjusting the pace of outbound calls, ensuring that Agent efficiency is maximized while the FTC's strict limitations on Dropped and *Abandoned-Call rates are honored.
- Allowing quick and easy call monitoring, recording and live-call "whisper coaching" to provide fast and highly effective training and supervisory feedback for new agents.
- Tracking, collecting and statistical reporting of call volume, line usage, dropped-call rates, current and historical campaign performance.
Key Features Of This call center management Software
- Works seamlessly with Voicent's Agent Dialer predictive dialer, BroadcastByPhone auto-dialer and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications.
- Provides compliance for FTC's Dropped-Call thresholds and "Safe Harbor" documentation requirements.
- Auto pacing of outbound call volume based on available agents, current drop rate, and campaign statistics.
- Live agent conversation recording, monitoring and "whisper coaching" that is inaudible to customers.
- Phone line usage monitoring.
- Easy to use - download and setup Call Center Manager in less than 20 minutes.
What do I need to use call center manager?
- A desktop or laptop computer with Windows 2000/2003/XP/2008/Vista/Windows 7 operating system.
- Voicent Agent Dialer predictive dialing software, and/or BroadcastByPhone auto-dialer software.
How to use call center manager:
- Simply install the Call Center Manager software and connect it to the server, desktop or laptop computer that is running Voicent predictive dialing or auto dialing campaigns (yes, it can be the same machine).
- From the Call Center Manager program window, you can:
- Set and enforce drop-rate threshold
- Select an agent or phone line to monitor
- See and document real-time agent and campaign performance statistics
It's absolutely free to download and try Voicent's Call Center software. You don't need a credit card or even to supply an email address to try it.
Created by: scharfmark, Last modification: Wed 07 of Mar, 2012 (11:39 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+