Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
DescriptionThe CallingCard Applications consists of 3 Applications
Application LCDial instead of Asterisk cmd Dial if it is available. So you also get Least Cost Routing and Failover.
- Handle calling cards with variable credit, startpulse, frequency, tariffrates and announcements (everything can be configured per card)
- Authenticate against CallerID
- Authenticate with the use of a PIN (10 digits)
- Number of simultaneous sessions per card can be configured per card basis (up to 255)
- Least Cost Routing with the help of Application LCDial
- Announce the remaining credit
- Announce the maximal call time for the given destination number
- Interupt the call if the card balance gets zero
- Inform the caller about the call interupt 60 seconds before the call gets interupted
- The Announcement Language can be configured on per card basis
- Can be used with postgresql and mysql (mysql is preferred and better tested)
- Can be compiled against asterisk cvs head (at time) and asterisk stable
Compile ItBy default it compiles for the use with a mysql database - if you want to compile for use with a postgresql database then you have to comment these lines in app/Makefile
INCLUDE+= -I /usr/include/mysql
and uncomment these lines
INCLUDE+= -I /usr/include/postgresql
ASTERISKINCLUDE=-I/usr/include/pgsql -I/usr/local/pgsql -I/usr/local/pgsql/include -I$(ASTERISKINCDIR)
It assumes that the asterisk sources can be found at /usr/src/asterisk, that the asterisk modules directory is at /usr/lib/asterisk/modules and that the asterisk configuration is at /etc/asterisk/.
For compiling it you need to have already installed asterisk ;-) - and the mysql or postgresql client libary and header files.
From asterisk stable to asterisk cvs head the channel structure has changed a little bit - so if you want to compile against asterisk stable then you have to comment this "CFLAGS+=-DUSE_CVS" line to get it to compile (else you would get an error like "error: structure has no member named `cid'"
- mysql Database for the CallingCard Applications
- postgresql Database for the CallingCard Applications
- prepaid.conf for the CallingCard Applications
- extensions.conf for the CallingCard Applications
SoundsYou will need to record and place the following sounds in /var/lib/asterisk/sounds; prepaid-and, prepaid-auth-fail, prepaid-card-in-use, prepaid-card-inactive, prepaid-cents, prepaid-dest-blocked, prepaid-dest-unreachable, prepaid-enter-card-num, prepaid-enter-dest, prepaid-euro, prepaid-final, prepaid-max-duration, prepaid-minute, prepaid-minutes, prepaid-no-aaa, prepaid-reseller-balance, prepaid-seconds, prepaid-three-failures, prepaid-you-have, prepaid-zero-balance. They are not included in the source code distribution or any of the Asterisk sound packages.
HelpIf you are having trouble getting the application up and running and need professional help, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Management InterfaceIf you are looking for a management frontend or a turn-key-solution please get in touch with us: email@example.com
Get itYou can download the actual version here
Created by: wuwu, Last modification: Mon 24 of Oct, 2005 (06:26 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+