Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Cisco Systems, IncCisco's IP telephony products offer great flexibility, a large feature set, and stand up well to every day corporate use. That being said, they're also not the cheapest in the field.
- Asterisk phone cisco SPA5xx: Asterisk configuration tips
- Cisco 79xx IP Phones: Asterisk configuration tips
- Cisco 79xx IP Phones: XML applications with DashPhone CXP and DashPhone Application Server (see white paper)
- Cisco ATA 18x Analog IP Adaptor: Asterisk configuration tips
- Cisco FXO Ports: Asterisk configuration tips
- High Density Voice Module (NM-HDV) in Cisco 2600/3600/3700 router: You'll need IOS 12.3 for full SIP functionality.
- Cisco AS5XXX: Large boxes for multiple E1/T1s or modems
- Cisco 2811: Dua PRI gateway and how to pass names to Nortel.
- Cisco 827-4V: ADSL router with ethernet and 4 FXS voice ports (for analog phones), T.38 Fax Relay
- QoS Cisco IOS
- QoS Cisco
Most likely you'll need access to firmware packages for upgrades or version changes, i.e. converting a phone from SCCP to SIP. The files are available on Cisco's website along with a good amount of documentation but you'll need a service contract. The service contract for a Cisco phone is around $8/year. The service contract price will be based on the value of the item you want covered. Cisco has several support options. You just need the most basic support in order to be able to get updated software.
GKTMPGKTMP is Cisco's open, but proprietary, protocol used for communication between a call control device such as a Cisco Gatekeeper or SIP Proxy and an external application such as a route server. GKTMP, which stands for GateKeeper Transaction Message Protocol, was originally developed for H.323 gatekeepers but since it is a rich and lightweight Operations and Billing Support System (OSS/BSS) protocol, it is equally useful as an API to external applications for SIP proxies or B2BUAs. A major benefit of GKTMP is the ability to offload complex routing algorithms, such as least cost routing tables with hundreds of thousands of routes, to an external server.
An open source module which provides a GKTMP interface to open source OSP servers, such as OpenOSP and RAMS on www.sipfoundry.org/OSP, is available at sourceforge.net/projects/gktmp-to-osp.
Obtaining a service contract directly from cisco can be a lot of fun. When last checked, there's no online registration available, only a page with an email address that's no longer valid. You could try:
1 800 553 6387 option 4
If you're just looking to obtain firmware for an IP phone product the minimum contract agreement is 8x5xNBD at $8 for 1 year, chances are you don't need a three year on-site agreement for well over $100.
It will take one of the largest technology companies on the planet several days to process your request at which point you'll get a contract number via email. After registering your contract number on their service center website the technically advanced system will tell you a person will validate your contract and grant you access to the firmware files you need within 24 hours.
As an alternative, Cisco service contracts can be purchased from authorized Cisco resellers, the process will probably be easier, and the price about the same.
SmartNet part numbers (basic 8x5xNBD 1 year contract)7920 WiFi IP phone = CON-SNT-CP7920
7940 IP phone = CON-SNT-CP7940 = $8 US ($9 others)
7960 IP phone = CON-SNT-CP7960 = $8 US ($9 others)
ATA-186 = CON-SNT-ATA186 = $8 US ($9 others)
My ExperiencesHere is what I went through to get this contract. First off the phone number above just got me someone telling me they couldn't sell me what I wanted and basically they didn't know what exactly I needed. So I ended up finding out I needed to buy the Service Contract, aka SmartNet contract, for one of my phones...so I called up a reseller for cisco phones...www.ams.net is a good one and asked them to sell me the contract. After this was taken care of I got the contract number from them and under my "Guest" cisco account profile I added it to my additional access. The next step is to wait until they approve it being added to your account. Now then it's still a pain because there is no other information after it's been added. You need to then navigate to this link to download the software for your phone. This is a several day process =/...Good Luck — mitchel
Where to buy:
- America - 2-Day Direct - Shop the complete line of Brand New Cisco VoIP phones and accessories. Direct from the manufacturer. Free 2-Day shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. Call: 1-888-676-2329
- 8774e4voip.com We beat them all
- Cisco Phone Power Supply Universally Compatible 48V AC "Power Cubes" for Cisco IP Phones. $19.99/ea, Free Shipping, Lifetime Warranty
- telcodepot.com - Best Prices and support on Cisco IP Phones we also carry major brands in VoIP Phones . Call Telcodepot the Cisco specialists for expert andvice 1-800-390-1200.
- Australia - North Sydney IT Support & Services Cisco UC Express specialized partner. http://www.northsydneyit.com.au/buy-cisco|Online Cisco store] with live sales and support chat.
- soho-voip-phone.comLargest VoIP phone VAR in North America, At the most low price on web.
- SimonDirect.Com Same Day Shipping, Free Shipping Code "9492157300" at checkout
- 888VoipStore.com Best Prices and support on all Cisco VoIP - Call for reseller pricing or global shipping. 888-VOIPSTORE.
- AAVoIP.com - Best Service! Best Salesman! Best VoIPstore!
- Cisco IP Phones - Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco SPA514G VoIP Phone - Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco SPA303 VoIP Phone - Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco SPA504G VoIP Phone - Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco SPA508 VoIP Phones - Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco SPA525G2 VoIP Phones - Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco Phones Large selection of Cisco IP Phones
- CiscoSpares.com is THE Source for used Cisco Networking and used Cisco IP Phone Gear
- Cisco Phones and Support from Denphone K.K. Japan / Tokyo based Cisco Registered Partner and Polycom, Digium Certified Reseller.
- http://ciscomemory.net Cisco Approved Memory, Cisco IP Phones, Cisco Factory Original Routers, all in stock ships same day, authentic Cisco UNEDA Member
- http://comstor.ca ICS eCommerce Cisco IP Phones, Cisco Systems Approved Memory
- DORETEL Communications, Inc. Global Supplier of New, Refurb & Pre-Owned Cisco Hardware, Quick World-Wide Delivery, References Available
- .e4 Technologies Cisco - LAN/WAN/MAN/SIP
- Cisco SFP Cisco GBIC, SFP, XENPAK, X2 and XFP Transceivers at Great prices
- IPChitChat UK for Cisco Phones
- IT Help and Support Centre Global Supplier of Cisco SMARTnet contracts
- Packet Networks Global VoIP Solution Provider
- PBXEQ.com VoIP solution made easy. Puchase asterisk hardware at great discounts.
- PBXSelect Huge selection of Cisco IP Phones at great discounts. Enter "WIKIFREESHIP" at checkout for FREE US GROUND DELIVERY!
- quality data products Provider of used, refurbished and new Cisco Networking hardware
- RouterSale.com - Lowest Priced Refurbished Cisco Routers/Switches/VOIP Products. 1-866-409-7253.
- SmartHardware.com - Specializing in New and Refurbished Cisco IP Phones! | Seriously Discounted Prices - 50-90% Off List | Always In Stock | Free Shipping on Orders Over $500 | 305-503-3330 Call Today!
- TheTelecomSpot.com - Expert Advice, Low Prices and Free Shipping Available - Call 1-866-369-3394
- RockBottomVoIP.com - Best Prices, Huge Selection of Cisco VoIP products!
- Used Cisco Supplier - Townsend Assets Specializing in used Cisco Routers, Switches, and VOIP
- VoIPandGo.be Good Service, Cheap Prices; Delivery all of Europe with UPS
- Voiplink.com Cisco IP Phones Located on the West Coast, Global Distribution
- Voiplink.com - Cisco Phones - Your rockin' Voip Equipment store!
- VoIP Supply: The best selection of Cisco Phones, Headsets and accessories, Adapters, and Switches and Routers.
- VoipTeck VoipTeck.com Best prices. Check us out http://www.voipteck.com
- VoIPWarehouse.com Official Supplier of FreeSWITCH gear
- Weepee Quick delivery, professional customer service and HTTPS secured website!
- Whole sale Cisco IP Phones: We are a cisco partner and provide Cisco phones in wholesale price.
- Vinci Consulting Corp NY Based Cisco Partner specializing in Unified Communications 866-99VINCI
- Romania - Modulo Consulting - Modulo Consulting is a Value Added Reseller for CISCO SMB/Linksys products.
- Singapore - Caprica Technologies Pte Ltd Caprica Technologies provides great deals on Cisco VoIP Phone products in Singapore.
- Italy VoipMarket.it Buy in Italy the entire product range of Cisco
- http://voipshop.ir/brands/cisco.html - فروش تلفن های آی پی سیسکو در ایران - website:http://voipshop.ir
- Used Cisco Equipment Used Cisco Equipment
- http://www.iranvoipshop.com اولین فروشگاه اینترنتی محصولات و تجهیزات ویپ با امکان خرید و پرداخت آنلاین در ایران
بزرگترین و کامل ترین فروشگاه ویپ در ایران - عرضه کننده کلیه محصولات شرکت سیسکو
voipsky website: http://www.voipsky.ir
voipsky forum : http://www.voipsky.ir/forum E-Mail : email@example.com
- VOIP Phones: Overview
- Asterisk phones: How to configure Asterisk for various phones
- Cisco Registered Partners
FirmwareThere is about 3.3GB of misc Cisco firmware images and other good stuff @ ftp://ftp.itl.ua/pub/cisco/
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+