Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
- Cisco AS5300: 2, 4, or 8 T1/E1 configurations available (120 voice channels maximum).
- Cisco AS5350: 2, 4, or 8 T1/E1 configurations available (216 voice channels maximum).
- Cisco AS5400: 8 T1/E1, 16 T1/E1, or T3 configurations available (480 voice channels maximum).
- Cisco AS5400HPX: 8 T1/E1, 16 T1/E1, or T3 configurations available (648 voice channels maximum).
- Cisco AS5800: Up to 5 T3 (3360 voice channels maximum).
- Cisco AS5850: Up to 5 T3s (3360 voice channels maximum).
With a plain 5300 there are different DSP blades for Dial-in modems & VoIP (Voice Feature Cards)
You can mix and match both modems and VFC's in a single 5300 box.
If it is a 5350, 5400 or greater the ports can be used for either data or voice out of the box (universal ports). An appropriate IOS license is still required.
Where to buy:Please keep your entry alphabetized in relation to the other entries in your section.
- CiscoSpares.com is THE Source for used Cisco Networking and used Cisco IP Phone Gear
- DORETEL Communications, Inc.
- Radiant Resources, Inc.
- DOW Networks
- .e4 Tech- Live Quote
- IPsmarx Technology, Inc.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+