Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Cisco CallManagerCallManager is the centerpiece of Cisco's entry into the world of telephony.
- As of June 2009, Cisco has released version 6 of their CallManager
- CallManager version 5+ is now running on Linux RedHat
- CallManager version <5 is implemented as a set of services that run on a Microsoft Windows 2000-based server.
- Configuration data is stored in a Microsoft SQL database.
- Multiple CallManagers can be clustered to provide higher availibility.
Here are some links to more information:
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+