Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Corporate HeadquartersCommPartners Connect
8350 S. Durango Drive, Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Tel: (877) 297-0926
Fax: (702) 365-8647
Date FoundedJune 2003
Corporate StatusPrivately-held Company
Product/ServicesIP Solutions Network Provider â�� Wholesale
OfficesHeadquartered in Las Vegas, NV with data centers across the U.S.
- David S. Clark â�� CEO and Founder
- Gregory K. Roeper â�� President
- Patrick J. Chicas â�� CTO
- Mark W. Peterson â�� VP, Sales and Marketing
- Gary L. Killoran â�� VP, Carrier Services
Company BackgroundCommPartners Connect is a nationwide IP-based network operator providing wholesale VoIP and enhanced IP applications to carriers, strategic partners and VARs. The CommPartners Connect IP network has been engineered to provide business-grade, IP-based voice and other value-added services. CommPartners Connect has obtained Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) certifications in 49 states and the District of Columbia and certifications in Alaska are pending. With nationwide IP network coverage, CommPartners Connect delivers reliable, high quality, and competitively priced carrier and wholesale hosted IP services for business. CommPartners Connectâ��s wholesale services are supported by a scalable and automated OSS platform for billing and account management.
CommPartners Connect Voice/VoIP Solutions for BusinessCommPartners Connect features a full suite of business VoIP and other IP applications to help growing companies with their business communications needs. Whether a business customerâ��s priority is to realize the economic advantages or the productivity advantages, both available through enhanced IP Communications services, CommPartners has the solution. Our products and services include:
- Hosted IP PBX Services--a feature-rich set of hosted IP PBX services that delivers VoIP cost and productivity benefits including a bundle of unified communications features without the risk of obsolescence and heavy investment in capital equipment. CommPartners Connect offers two hosted IP PBX pricing models: IPSelectâ�¢, which follows the traditional PBX cost model with lines and full featured extensions; and IPCompleteâ�¢, which is sold by the seat and includes a dedicated call path as well as the robust feature set. (Read about how Electronic Recyclers realized economic and productivity returns with CommPartners Connect's Hosted IP PBX.)
- IPTrunkingâ�¢-a versatile and cost-effective PBX integration/trunk replacement service that delivers the benefits of VoIP while retaining existing traditional or IP PBX/Key systems and internet connections for both voice and data. (Read about how CommPartners Connect's IPTrunking solutions created IP solutions success for the YMCA Heritage Group)
- Priority Access T1 and IPDirectâ�¢-a suite of broadband access services for SMBs, offering the high reliability and Quality of Service (QoS) of a private line managed circuit to the economics of public internet broadband service.
- IPContactCenterâ�¢-a versatile, automatic contact distribution (ACD) service for call centers that provides advanced contact-handling and management, with no hardware or capital expense and streamlined installation and integration.
- IPFaxSolutionâ�¢-a cost-effective unified communications service that allows users to view inbound facsimile transmissions conveniently and privately via email.
- CommPartners Connect for Linksys Oneâ�¢â��an IP communications solution for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) that is built on the proven technologies of Cisco and Linksys.
CommPartners Connect Reseller ProgramsCommPartners Connect offers partner reseller programs for those who are interested in selling hosted IP business solutions to their SMB customers. Our white label wholesale reseller program is for companies who wish to offer our full range of hosted IP solutions to their SMB customers under their own brand name. The CommPartners Connect IPTrunking Agency Program is for those telecommunications services resellers, IT Integrators and equipment dealers interested in selling SIP Trunking solutions on a commission basis to end-user business customers. The Linksys One agent program is for those interested in selling the Linksys One solution platform on a commission basis to end-users, with CommPartners Connect able to provide all required access products and services, including billing services directly to the end-users.
For more information about participating in one of the CommPartners Connect Reseller Programs, contact us at (877) 677-5485.
CommPartners Connect Carrier ServicesCommPartners Connect's Carrier Services enable carriers to provide local phone numbers to their customer base and deliver inbound/outbound calling to those numbers at attractive "pay-as-you-go" rates. Carriers can interconnect to CommPartners Connect via IP. Domestic Termination and Toll Free services are available anywhere in the U.S. In addition, DID origination is available in a large U.S. footprint comprising of 92% of the calling public. International Termination services are also available. For more information, please contact CommPartners Connect at (877) 677-5485 (option 4).
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+