Call Center Software
8x8 Virtual Contact Center
Virtual Call Center in the Cloud
Call Center Software
Begin Your Trial Now
Computer Telephony IntegrationComputer Telephony is a broad term encompassing many aspects of applying computer-based intelligence to the processing of phone calls.
From Wikipedia, computer telephony is defined as follows:
- "Computer telephony integration (CTI) is technology that allows interactions on a telephone and a computer to be integrated or co-ordinated. As contact channels have expanded from voice to include email, web, and fax, the definition of CTI has expanded to include the integration of all customer contact channels (voice, email, web, fax, etc.) with computer systems."
Computer Telephony Components
- ACD - Automatic call distribution phone systems
- Call control
- Computer-based fax
- Internet telephony
- IVR - Interactive voice response
- Predictive dialing
- Screen Pop - Display caller information
- TTS - Text To Speech
- Voice broadcast - Service broadcasts recorded phone messages
- Voice recognition
- Voice store & forward
- Web-enabled call-back
Computer Telephony also includes CTI software, or API's Apps Gens and other software used to glue disparate systems together in order to achieve more intelligent handling of phone calls.
- 3CLogic CTI Cloud based CTI and CRM integration for ACD, Predictive Dialer and IVR eliminates the need for a PBX.
- Database Systems Corp. - Call center technology includes computer telephony products and services featuring ACD, IVR systems, IVR software, and Voice broadcasting plus the following computer telephony components:
- DSC IVR Software application library.
- IVR Studio from Voicent Communications
- IVR Interactive Voice Response and Voice Broadcasting technology
- CTI Software by UCN Inc. Competitively priced, hosted Computer Telephony Integration, delivered over UCN's nationwide VoIP network. Hosted Computer Telephony means a great product, at a very competitive cost.
- .e4 Computer Telephony - Great CTi Hardware Resource
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+