Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Computer Telephony IntegrationComputer Telephony is a broad term encompassing many aspects of applying computer-based intelligence to the processing of phone calls.
From Wikipedia, computer telephony is defined as follows:
- "Computer telephony integration (CTI) is technology that allows interactions on a telephone and a computer to be integrated or co-ordinated. As contact channels have expanded from voice to include email, web, and fax, the definition of CTI has expanded to include the integration of all customer contact channels (voice, email, web, fax, etc.) with computer systems."
Computer Telephony Components
- ACD - Automatic call distribution phone systems
- Call control
- Computer-based fax
- Internet telephony
- IVR - Interactive voice response
- Predictive dialing
- Screen Pop - Display caller information
- TTS - Text To Speech
- Voice broadcast - Service broadcasts recorded phone messages
- Voice recognition
- Voice store & forward
- Web-enabled call-back
Computer Telephony also includes CTI software, or API's Apps Gens and other software used to glue disparate systems together in order to achieve more intelligent handling of phone calls.
- 3CLogic CTI Cloud based CTI and CRM integration for ACD, Predictive Dialer and IVR eliminates the need for a PBX.
- CTI from Vocalcom, delivers robust call center technologies and solutions designed to create more successful customer interactions while increasing call center productivity. An all-in-one call center software that deliver all the benefits of expensive software systems without their hidden costs and long term contracts. Easy one-click integrations with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Zendesk, Desk and many other systems. No hardware, coding or downloads. Reach us on Vocalcom.com
- Database Systems Corp. - Call center technology includes computer telephony products and services featuring ACD, IVR systems, IVR software, and Voice broadcasting plus the following computer telephony components:
- DSC IVR Software application library.
- IVR Studio from Voicent Communications
- IVR Interactive Voice Response and Voice Broadcasting technology
- CTI Software by UCN Inc. Competitively priced, hosted Computer Telephony Integration, delivered over UCN's nationwide VoIP network. Hosted Computer Telephony means a great product, at a very competitive cost.
- .e4 Computer Telephony - Great CTi Hardware Resource
- Agile CRM announces VoIP integration. You can now call, receive and analyze your calls directly from Agile CRM. Agile integrates with your favorite soft and hard switches - Asterisk, FreePBX, Cisco, FreeSWITCH, Avaya and is supported by all major browsers. With fully integrated marketing automation, contact management, web analytics, 3rd party widgets & integrations and social suite, Agile is a complete sales and marketing solution for all the small and medium businesses.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+