Computer telephony from DSC
Call Center Software
8x8 Virtual Contact Center
Virtual Call Center in the Cloud
Call Center Software
Begin Your Trial Now
Computer Telephony from Database Systems Corp.Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides a complete line of computer telephony products as well as call processing and outsourcing services. Computer telephony integration (CTI), also known as telephone software, is a science that enables computers to know about and control phone functions such as making and receiving voice, fax, and data calls with telephone directory services and caller identification. The integration of telephone software and computer systems is a major development in the evolution of the automated office.
VoiceXML and Computer TelephonyDatabase Systems Corp. provides VoiceXML phone messaging systems and VoiceXML messaging services that can automatically send phone messages from a computer system to a remote phone systems using XML push logic.
Computer Telephony Products and ServicesDatabase Systems Corp. offers a wide range of CTI products and services for businesses and call centers. The following are just a few of these products:
- ACD System - Automatic Call Distribution ACD phone systems
- Computer Telephony Software - CTI Software and Phone Systems
- CTI Phone Systems - Computer Softphone Dialer and Software
- Interactive Voice Response - IVR software and IVR systems
- Voice broadcasting - Message broadcasting systems and voice broadcasting service
- Predictive Dialer - Predictive and Auto Dialing Systems
- Softphone Software - Web and PC CTI Enabling Software
Computer Telephony SoftwareThe following are just a few of the Computer Telephony software options and features available from Database Systems Corp.
- Launch Online Applications - Based upon caller information, specific PC, Unix or Web applications can be automatically launched using our telephony software.
- Caller Identification (ANI) - Information from an existing database can appear on-screen screen pop when your telephone rings and remains on the screen during the call. ANI refers to Automatic Number Identification.
- Called Number Identification (DNIS) - ACD software displays specific campaign information from the application based upon the number dialed by the caller DNIS.
- IVR Collected Information - Data collected by the phone system from the caller can be passed to your application by our phone software. Our computer telephony integration IVR software manages this process and frees agents to be more productive.
- Autodialer - Point and click any phone number in your computer database or softphone and the telephone will dial the call - a must for maximizing the productivity of outbound telemarketing or call center service desks.
- Voice Broadcasting - Calls can be automatically broadcast to large numbers of individuals playing recorded messages - ideal for emergencies or mass communications.
- Predictive Dialer - Calls can be launched from our phone dialer and connected to your agents using our computer telephony software.
Applications Using Computer TelephonyDatabase Systems Corp. has developed a wide range of Phone Applications. These programs were developed for both public and private organizations who are providing information to community members and clients 24 hours a day. The link above presents a complete listing of the many industries that use our phone broadcast and IVR systems and hosting services. Individual categories include a client profile and how each customer is using this call processing technology. Many of these listed clients are using our IVR Hosting and voice message broadcast services.
Computer Telephony ReportsAn IVR report system that analyses the ongoing performance of an IVR calling program is an invaluable management tool. The following call reports demonstrate the reporting capability provided by Database Systems Corp. and its CTI Software.
Contact Database Systems Corp.Contact DSC at (602) 265-5968 or use the following Contact Form.
Number of Visitors 24032
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+