Diamondcard Global Call Shop Platform
Diamondcard.us has been at the forefront of IAX termination since the beginning. We have redundant gateways in numerous countries and competitive rates. Our latest service is the Diamondcard Enterprise Call Shop Platform. We call it "global" because it can be used from anywhere with great efficiency because only ONE ADMINISTRATION INTERFACE is required to run call shops that are located in multiple countries! The administration interface is browser based which enables you to be located anywhere. This is a hosted application on our worldwide redundant internet backbone. You don't need to spend a dime on expensive servers, gateways, data centers and full time developers. There is NO INSTALLATION! If you have an Internet connection, a SIP, IAX device or softphone, a web browser and a customer, you're in business!
Click here to view the Call Shop Users Manual in PDF format.
Click here to view screen shots of the Call Shop in a ZIP file.
How it Works
The Diamondcard Enterprise Call Shop Platform handles multiple call shops through one centralized interface. Each call shop can have from 1 to more than 100 booths, with any mixture of softphones and hardphones. The system does on-the-fly call calculations at your own retail rates and instantly generates a printable invoice. It handles multiple cashier logins and end-of-day accounting and reconciliation by cashier in any currency. Call shop billing for usage can be prepaid, postpaid or both with limits set by the administrator.
- Multiple rate plan support with complete control over rates by individual country or prefix. You can even have different booths with different rate plans! Softphones can have one rate plan and hard phones another. Flexibility is virtually unlimited.
- Automatic rate table generation as a flat percentage markup on Diamondcard.us base wholesale rates. This makes it easy to create new rate plans in seconds rather than manually editing 650+ country destinations.
- Diamondcard.us provides termnation to all countries at rock bottom wholesale prices.
- Customer can prepay, postpay or both for each session.
- Instant printer friendly customer invoice generation upon customer cashier checkout.
- Cashier logins for unlimited cashiers.
- Cashier can only view and edit cashier functions. They cannot view administrator features.
- Cashier reconciliation and detailed history for audit trail accounting.
- Multiple shops with any number of booths per shop.
- Multiple currency support. Your call shops can be in multiple countries with each call shop having its own different currency.
- Multi-lingual interfaces (English, Spanish and more coming soon)
- Support. We provide email and phone support.
You can be in business as a call center or "locutorio" effortlessly - literally in less than 30 minutes!
How to get started
1) Buy the Diamond Call Shop.
2) Configure your shops, add your cashiers and set your rates.
4) Start making money.
We have two sets of pricing for our Global Call Shop Platform. A very low price ($40) when you use diamondcard.us termination. Higher pricing if you use your own termination provider(s). Contact us if you want to use your own termination provider(s).
Below is license pricing for the use of our Diamondcard Global Call Shop Platform using Diamondcard as the provider.
Diamondcard provides call termination at our "IP phone" rate plan. These rates can be viewed at http://www.diamondcard.us - Go to the RATES page. Then enter "IP phone" in the ACCESS POINT picklist.
PRICING - Using Diamondcard.us termination.
$40 call deposit.
$40 setup fee. No limit on booths!
Support - Included.
We can be reached at salesATdiamondcard.us. Or call one of the following phone numbers.
+1-303-997-0900 - USA
+1-877-402-VOIP (+1-877-402-8647) - USA toll free
+1-647-722-2117 - Toronto, Canada
+33-176-641-289 - Paris, France
+49-30-873-333-896 - Berlin, Germany
+420-240-200-050 - Prague, Czech Republic
+44-207-100-5767 - London, United Kingdom
- Diamondcard Hosted PBX Service
- Diamondcard VPN Service
- Diamondcard SMS Service
- Asterisk settings Diamondcard for how to configure Asterisk for Diamondcard connections
- Diamondcard IAX Softphone
- Diamondcard Prepaid Calling Card Platform
- Diamondcard Private Enterprise Distributor Program
- Diamondcard Conference Call Service
Created by: dreamtime, Last modification: Tue 18 of Oct, 2011 (17:14 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+