Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Ecessa Corporation manufactures network control hardware and software for data and telecommunications. Since 2000, the company has focused on Internet, cloud and wide area network technologies to give business networks greater reliability, redundancy and the ability to confidently use more affordable types of bandwidth. Specific to VoIP, Ecessa has developed several products to improve call quality and reliability.
Ecessa PowerLink™ http://www.ecessa.com/powerlink/ balances up to 25 WAN lines (T1, xDSL, Cable, ISDN, Wireless, Satellite, fibre, etc.) into a greater pool of available bandwidth while providing business continuity through ISP failover and redundancy. The appliance comes in various models that support bandwidth from 60 Mpbs to 20 Gbps. It was recently updated to include network security with a built-in firewall and VPN gateway.
ClariLink™ http://www.ecessa.com/clarilink/ incorporates all of the above features, plus provides real-time call failover for hosted VOIP. ClariLink optimizes call performance by managing SIP traffic among multiple Internet links to avoid jitter, latency and congestion. ClariLink monitors incoming and outgoing calls in real time. In the event of a WAN failure or call degradation (i.e. high latency, excessive jitter, packet loss, etc) it automatically moves active VoIP calls to better performing WAN links, without the call dropping or the user even noticing. This means that VoIP users whose providers support these features never have to worry about another dropped or low-quality VoIP call. Ecessa is the only service/product offering this advanced feature.
The new Ecessa Edge™ combines failover, load balancing and SIP features for small offices and branch offices at an affordable monthly price point. It accepts up to three WAN/ISP links and supports up to 150 Mpbs bandwidth.
Ecessa's most advanced product, WANworX™ http://www.ecessa.com/wanworx/ software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) solutions, are the most scalable and flexible technology for improving WAN performance and ensuring Never Down™ network availability. WANworX enables enterprises with multiple locations to seamlessly connect all their locations and connect to the data center, Internet and cloud-based networks.
By integrating multiple WAN links from different carriers, WANworX supports multiple paths for data to travel, and continuously monitors links and routes traffic over the best-performing links, ensuring not only seamless uptime but also predictable application performance, even when carrier service level fluctuate. This is particularly important for real-time applications, such as VoIP, videoconferencing and VDI, where even a slight delay can result in dropped calls, glitchy video and dropped sessions - plus wasted time while all those services must reconnect.
Ecessa products enable network engineers to strategically design wide area networks they way they want to, add links, add rules, and not shy away from complex multi-layered networks that will accomplish their performance goals. And it allows them to manage the whole thing confidently with cloud-based controls.
Within the Ecessa suite of products, you'll find solutions for:
- VoIP Failover and Monitoring
- Multi-ISP WAN Failover
- Intelligent Inbound and Outbound Load Balancing
- Proactive monitoring and reporting of WAN network traffic
- Network Traffic and Application Visibility, Traffic Shaping and Application Prioritization
- Firewall and VPN
- WAN Virtualization and VPN Tunnels between sites
ECESSA SD-WAN TECHNOLOGY GIVES SUMMIT PARTNERS A HIGH RETURN ON INVESTMENT
ECESSA RELEASES NEW FIRMWARE REVISIONS, FREE ECESSA CLOUD TOOL
NEW TECHNOLOGY REPORT EVALUATES SD-WAN WITH REAL NETWORK IMPROVEMENT DATA
THE MOVE TO FIBER: ECESSA LAUNCHES NEW 10 GBPS AND 20 GBPS APPLIANCES TO HELP ORGANIZATIONS MEET EXPANDING BANDWIDTH NEEDS
ECESSA CORPORATION RECEIVES 2014 EXCELLENCE IN SDN AWARD
The Latest From Our Blog:
- Getting Your Network Into Shape for the New Year (17 Jan 2017 | 2:27 pm UTC)
- Ecessa is a leader in simplifying WAN for the midsized enterprise. (13 Dec 2016 | 3:33 pm UTC)
- Adding Up the Costs of Downtime (29 Nov 2016 | 5:10 pm UTC)
- Ecessa leaves room for management (12 Oct 2016 | 8:17 pm UTC)
- Elegant Failover and Increased Bandwidth – Priced to Scale (11 Oct 2016 | 1:59 pm UTC)
- Get in the know – compare and contrast SD-WAN solutions (22 Sep 2016 | 2:11 pm UTC)
- Reliable, responsive WAN starts with Ecessa (15 Sep 2016 | 3:17 pm UTC)
- Keys to Success with SD-WAN (28 Jun 2016 | 7:25 am UTC)
- How Millenials are Driving Hotel Technology and Design (22 Jun 2016 | 12:26 pm UTC)
- Ecessa Introduces Enhanced PowerLink at HITEC 2016 (21 Jun 2016 | 2:46 pm UTC)
Contact InformationEcessa™ Corporate Office
13755 1st Avenue North
Plymouth, MN 55441
Toll Free: (800) 669-6242
Main: (763) 694-9949
FAX: (763) 551-0664
Phone: (763) 694-8875
Toll Free: (800) 669-6242 x2
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+