Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Flex PBX from Voicent
Flex PBX is a full-featured, software-based PBX system that includes auto attendant, screened-call forwarding, call queuing, music on hold, personalized greetings, flexible extensions and voice-mail boxes, multi-lingual voice prompts, and much more. It supports VoIP/SIP, Skype, and regular phone lines. It is ideal for businesses that handle many daily incoming calls.
- Flex PBX is affordable and easy to use. Because it is a software package, it offers flexible configuration and unlimited design capability. It has all the features of a traditional, plus much more.
- Flex PBX enables even small businesses to have sophisticated phone systems that increase their credibility and the confidence of clients and prospective clients.
How does it work?
- This Windows-based software uses VOIP technology to make and receive calls through your computer. The calls are delivered either through a VOIP channel, such as SIP or Skype, or through your regular phone lines. The software acts as a complete business phone system.
When a caller calls your telephone number:
- Flex PBX system automatically answers the call and presents the caller with a welcome message and a list of menu choices. You can design the menu choices any way you want.
- The caller can press a key to listen to company information such as driving directions or office hours, or to be transferred to the sales department.
- The caller can enter an extension number directly to ring a company extension.
- Users of an extension can make an outbound call through the shared Flex PBX lines.
This PBX software is great for:
- Saving money by having the PBX system's auto attendant answer your incoming calls.
- Present your callers with a professional image with music onhold and professional greetings.
- Saving money by sharing phone lines among extensions for outbound calls
- Providing voice mail for each extension with almost unlimited storage size
Key Features Of This Flex PBX Software:
- Easy Point-and-click custom PBX system design and configuration
- No special hardware needed, just your computer an Internet connection
- Extension can be an extenal phone number (automatically forward calls to that number)
- Extension can be a soft phone (Voicent RemoteAgent software) running on a computer located any where..
- Multiple levels of auto attendant (virtual receptionist)
- Displays calls in waiting queue
- Voice mail for each extension
- Access voice mail by phone or by desktop software
- Onhold music during call waiting
- Customized greetings by day and night, weekday or weekend
- Fully integrated with text-to-speech (needs TTS Plug-In)
- Fully integrated with Voicent IVR Studio for more powerful customizations
- Unlimited call waiting queue (enterprise version)
What do I need to use Flex PBX?
- A desktop or laptop computer with Windows 2000/2003/XP/2008/Vista/Windows 7 operating system.
- A phone service: could be a VOIP/internet phone service, a PBX system with SIP extensions, or a traditional analog phone line (requires voice modem and XP operating system)
It's absolutely free to download and try Voicent's Flex PBX software. You don't need a credit card or even to supply an email address to try it.
Created by: scharfmark, Last modification: Wed 07 of Mar, 2012 (12:01 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+