Online vFax Service
Send & Receive
Fax over IP - FoIPFax over IP can be done in many ways, either realtime or store-and-forward
- Transmission of a fax audio stream over a VoIP protocol, like SIP, IAX, H.323. This requires an uncompressed 64 kbit codec to have any chance of working, resulting in the need of around 80 kbit bandwidth. For a number of reasons it may or may not work even then.
- Fax over IP with a special protocol designed for this application. The key standardised protocol for this is T.38.
Store and forward
- A FAX, from a FAX machine, is decoded and stored by a FoIP gateway. It is then sent, using SMTP or a similar transport, to another FoIP gateway where it may be sent out to a destination FAX machine. The key standardised protocol for this is T.37.
FoIP ResourcesAll about FoIP As IP networks and VoIP adoption expands, and traditional Public-Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) phone services change, organizations with paper-intensive communication processes increasingly look to Fax over IP (FoIP) as part of their solution. AllAboutFoIP.com is a bold initiative which provides VoIP providers, integration specialists and their clients with the most instrumental offerings of FoIP components and solutions, including Audio Codes, Alcatel, Avaya, Biscom, Cisco, Commetrex, Dialogic (Brooktrout), EtherFax, Faxback, Faxcore, GFi, Open Text (RightFax), SagemCom (XmediusFax), ShoreTel, and TargetFax.
T.38 with Fax Voip T38 Fax and VoiceFaxVoip Software develops solutions for the transmission of a fax via the Internet Telephony (FOIP). The main emphasis has been placed on the transfer T.38 fax using SIP and H.323.
Fax Voip application operates with T.38 faxes via standart COM port interface.
Fax Voip T38 Fax & Voice - Fax and Answering Machine for your SIP/H.323/ISDN CAPI 2.0 line. Multiple SIP Registrations. Call Routing. Voice Fax Modem for your Fax & Voice software. Color faxes over VOIP and ISDN. Incoming Routing Methods. Fax-On-Demand.
What is Voip? For your fax or voice application, it's a Voice Fax Modem. You can setup your Fax & Voice program to operate with Fax Voip Virtual COM ports or virtual "FaxVoip Modems 14400 bps Voice-Fax" modems. From the perspective of your VOIP internet network, it’s a SIP/H.323 client with T.38 and G.711 Fax support.From the perspective of your ISDN line, it’s CAPI 2.0 client with audio fax support. You can send/receive T.38 and audio (color/black-and-white) faxes and voice messages without any hardware, using your favourite Fax & Voice program. Fax Voip is the ideal solution for the implementation of Fax and Voice Mailbox into SIP/H.323/ISDN network. You can use Fax Voip with your VOIP or ISDN-based PBX or with your SIP/H.323/ISDN Provider. Up to 100 virtual modems can be used simultaneously.
Multiple SIP Registrations and Call Routing functions make your system the most flexible as well as allow you to work with different SIP and H.323 providers simultaneously.
Caller ID and Dial a Phone Number Extension features are supported.
You can send T.38, audio and CAPI faxes via Fax Voip Virtual Printer and receive faxes directly in TIFF, PDF or SFF files. You can manage faxes with Fax Voip Console.
Fax Voip allow to send faxes via e-mail (Mail to Fax) and receive faxes to e-mail (Fax to Mail).
Incoming Routing Methods (Route through e-mail, Store in a folder, Print) allow you to route incoming faxes to recipients on the network.
Fax on Demand function allow callers to retrieve information via fax on the same call.
Fax Voip T38 Fax & Voice has been successfully tested with Venta Fax & Voice (include color faxes), Microsoft Fax, BVRP Classic Phone Tools 9, FaxTalk Messenger Pro, WinFax Pro and many other well-known programs.
Please, visit the Fax Voip home page at http://www.t38faxvoip.com
The last version 6.3.1 can be downloaded using the following link: http://www.t38faxvoip.com/downloads/t38fv6_3_1.zip
- Steve Underwood Faxing over IP networks Article - excellent explanation of issues related to realtime FoIP
- All about FoIP Unified Communication Migration Strategies
- ClicktoFax Online Fax - Lowest Cost Fax Service Provider with complete DID coverage US/Canada
- SendaFaxFree Free Online Fax - Free Outbound Faxing to US and Canada
- Live-Tech ZippyFax Solution Provider | FoIP & VoIP Sales - Service - Support | Worldwide Support | Get Faxes Emailed To Your Domain | TalkSwitch PBX Sales & Support
- One Touch Global Technologies Industry Experts. More than 19 years of experience. Fax Server, Fax Service, Fax Broadcast, Host Fax, Email 2 Fax, FoIP Implementation and more
- FaxLogic Hosted Virtual Fax Solutions Offering a wide range of branded and white-label fax solutions: virtual fax (fax-to-email, email-to-fax, web-fax, fax store/archive), analog fax line replacement, SIP trunking for fax servers, and hosted fax servers for single-user, group, and enterprise environments. Experts in fax technology and services since 1993.
- Fax Voip Software: T.38 and Fax over G.711 Solutions
- Asterisk fax and Asterisk T.38
- ICTFAX , an open source Fax over IP software solution developed by ICT Innovations
- T.37: The ITU protocol for store-and-forward FAX over IP
- T.38: The ITU protocol for realtime FAX over IP
- International engineering consortium online tutorial
- Business.com: Fax over IP directory
- VOIP FAX Hardware
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+