There are many magazines either focused directly on VOIP or that are useful for information about related topics such as networking, telephone systems, etc.
Free VOIP Publications
www.voip-info.org is happy to make available totally free subscriptions to many technical magazines. The only catch is that you must be a qualified industry professional. i.e. there is some chance that you might be a buyer for or influence the purchase of the products and services advertised in these magazines. Each magazine usually has a short qualification form to fill out.
I have subscribed to many of these magazines for years and found them very useful.
Should you have any problems with this service, please let me know.
Examples of Magazines available:
- Packet Magazine - Provides the latest on Cisco technologies and products, including tech tips, configurations, and links to online resources...
- Total Telecom - "The Economist of the communications industry"
- Communications News - Serves the decision makers responsible for networking, voice data, and video communications technologies at enterprise and service provider organizations, both in print and online...
- RCR Wireless News - Is the only weekly newspaper covering wireless, has met this challenge, offering a mix of breaking news and in-depth analysis into the issues that mold today's wireless telecommunications environment....
- Network Computing - Provides labed solutions for your toughest enterprise-wide computing challenges.
- Oracle Magazine Contains technology strategy articles, sample code, tips, Oracle and partner news, how to articles for developers and DBAs, and more
- xchange - Covers revenue-generating service-delivery strategies for full-service facilities-based providers — from incumbents to competitors — serving metro and rural residential and business communities.
- Many more
Examples of Whitepapers available:
- Top 10 Concerns of Buying a VoIP Business Phone System
- Business VoIP Comparison Guide
- Negotiating a Phone System Deal? Here are 8 Questions to Ask
- Guide: Top 10 Must Have VoIP Features
- Many more
News, white papers and articles about voip:
- VoIP Today news (www.voiptoday.org)
- VoIP business news
- How to start a Calling Card Business whitepaper from Kolmisoft
- How to Start a Prepaid International Calling Card Business eHow article on starting your own Calling Card/Pinless Business.
- "Considerations When Starting an ITSP" whitepaper from Bicom Systems
- How to Start Wholesale VoIP Business whitepaper from Speedflow Communications
- Free Brochure 'Earn More in Calling Card Business'
- Introduction to VoIP Fraud whitepaper from TransNexus
- "How to Become an ITSP"
- How to Sell Wholesale VoIP Services, Part 1: Choosing your Target Market
- How to Sell VoIP, Part 2: Choosing what VoIP Services to Sell
- Selecting a Wholesale DID Origination Provider Part 1: Footprint and Features
- Selecting a Wholesale DID Origination Provider Part 2: Monthly Recurring Cost and Non-Recurring Costs
- Selecting a DID Origination Provider Part 3: Support, Number Porting, and Billing
- BackOffice Support, the Achilles Heel of the VoIP Industry – Part 1: Service Provisioning
- BackOffice Support, the Achilles Heel of the VoIP Industry – Part 2: Service Support COMING SOON!
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+