There are many magazines either focused directly on VOIP or that are useful for information about related topics such as networking, telephone systems, etc.
Free VOIP Publications
www.voip-info.org is happy to make available totally free subscriptions to many technical magazines. The only catch is that you must be a qualified industry professional. i.e. there is some chance that you might be a buyer for or influence the purchase of the products and services advertised in these magazines. Each magazine usually has a short qualification form to fill out.
I have subscribed to many of these magazines for years and found them very useful.
Examples of Magazines available:
- Packet Magazine - Provides the latest on Cisco technologies and products, including tech tips, configurations, and links to online resources...
- Total Telecom - "The Economist of the communications industry"
- Communications News - Serves the decision makers responsible for networking, voice data, and video communications technologies at enterprise and service provider organizations, both in print and online...
- RCR Wireless News - Is the only weekly newspaper covering wireless, has met this challenge, offering a mix of breaking news and in-depth analysis into the issues that mold today's wireless telecommunications environment....
- Network Computing - Provides labed solutions for your toughest enterprise-wide computing challenges.
- Oracle Magazine Contains technology strategy articles, sample code, tips, Oracle and partner news, how to articles for developers and DBAs, and more
- xchange - Covers revenue-generating service-delivery strategies for full-service facilities-based providers — from incumbents to competitors — serving metro and rural residential and business communities.
- Many more
Examples of Whitepapers available:
- Top 10 Concerns of Buying a VoIP Business Phone System
- Business VoIP Comparison Guide
- Negotiating a Phone System Deal? Here are 8 Questions to Ask
- Guide: Top 10 Must Have VoIP Features
- Many more
News, white papers and articles about voip:
- White paper reviews VoIP market in Spain and is dedicated for entrepreneurs, startups and small IT-telecommunication companies that are willing to start VoIP activities. Created by Kolmisoft
- Check out why multi-tier pricing is confusing and cost you more
- Want to Start a Calling Card Business Calling Card is lucrative Business, but to run the business efficiently, list of feature is long. Here is the list you need for Website, Admin and Customer Portal
- VoIP Today news (www.voiptoday.org)
- VoIP business news
- How to start a Calling Card Business whitepaper from Kolmisoft
- How to Start a Prepaid International Calling Card Business eHow article on starting your own Calling Card/Pinless Business.
- "Considerations When Starting an ITSP" whitepaper from Bicom Systems
- How to Start Wholesale VoIP Business whitepaper from Speedflow Communications
- Free Brochure 'Earn More in Calling Card Business'
- "How to Become an ITSP"
- How to Sell Wholesale VoIP Services, Part 1: Choosing your Target Market
- How to Sell VoIP, Part 2: Choosing what VoIP Services to Sell
- Selecting a Wholesale DID Origination Provider Part 1: Footprint and Features
- Selecting a Wholesale DID Origination Provider Part 2: Monthly Recurring Cost and Non-Recurring Costs
- Selecting a DID Origination Provider Part 3: Support, Number Porting, and Billing
- BackOffice Support, the Achilles Heel of the VoIP Industry – Part 1: Service Provisioning
- BackOffice Support, the Achilles Heel of the VoIP Industry – Part 2: Service Support COMING SOON!
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+