Business PBX Solutions
3CX Software PBX for Windows
Become an ITSP Now!
FreePBXdistro.org | FreePBX Distro Download | FreePBX Support | Support Contracts
FreePBX Distro - The easiest way to install FreePBX is to download this small "net installer" ISO, burn it to a CD, and then boot your system off the ISO. Your system will then reformat the disk and upon completion, you will have a fully functioning FreePBX Distro ready to configure your phones and trunks. With millions of deployments throughout the world FreePBX is relied on daily by everyone from Enterprises to Startups. Leveraging the power of FreePBX has enabled businesses to grow while keeping communications expenses minimal. The introduction of the FreePBX Distro has made deploying, configuring and using FreePBX easier than ever.
FreePBX Pro Modules - To address a growing demand for advanced modules and add-ons we have created the FreePBX Store! You can now take your FreePBX based phone system to the next level with Professional Modules that add even more functionality to the FreePBX system.
- The SysAdmin Pro module adds additional functionality to the SysAdmin Module. The includes DDNS, Email Setup, UPS Managements and Update Management.
- The Web Call Me module allows you to easily add an HTML call me box to your website. Visitors simply put there phone number in to be connected with you, or a specific destination.
- The CallerID Management module is a unique way to modify the caller ID that is outpulsed on the fly. By utilizing a simple feature code you can change your caller ID for one call or all calls.
- Page Pro adds to the existing Paging module in FreePBX to include the ability to hook outbound routes to a page group, Valet Style Paging (Airport Style) and Prepend Recordings to any page group to be played before the pager can speak.
- This module allows an individual or a group to be notified and optionally accept responsibility for a voicemail. Additionally notifications can be sent out when someone claims responsibility for the voicemail.
- The Fax Pro module is a reliable, robust inbound/outbound faxing server. You simply enable faxing for any user on the system; then you point a phone number to specific fax user and let us answer the fax call.
- The Directory Pro module is an extension to the existing directory found in FreePBX. The directory module is used to create personnel directories. You can then use the directory in conjunction with other modules like the IVR that allow users to press 1 for the directory and than are prompted to start entering or saying the parties name.
- If you use ACD/Queues you need Q-Xact to help you make the most of your time! With Q-Xact you are given insight into each and every one of your queues. Q-Xact gives you full control over what data is displayed for each type of report and allows you to build custom templates for quick reporting. Each report type such as "All Call Distribution by Queue" has a list of columns that can be checked and unchecked for on the fly view customization.
- Does your company do outbound dialing? Would you like to automate the process? If so Broadcast is for you. Simply Start a Campaign and choose where your calls will be routed to. It even gives you the option to route calls based on whether they are answered by a person or an answering machine. To make it even easier, you can also choose to get reports on your campaign daily or after the campaign completes. Stop dialing each individual number and contact a Sales Representative today to see how you can benefit from Broadcast!
- Appointment Reminder module for FreePBX Distrois a unique way to automate appointment confirmations, cancellations and reschedules. By simply specifing numbers and names to be called PBXact will automatically call at specified times and allow recipients to confirm / cancel / reschedule appointments.
Created by: tjstamm, Last modification: Fri 23 of Mar, 2012 (20:03 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+