Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
The Grandstream GXE502x is based on SIP standard and offers an integrated solution for unified voice, data, fax, and video communications for the sub-50 seat business making it a direct competitor to Asterisk, trixbox and SwitchVox.
Grandstream GXE5028 SIP IP PBX w/Integrated 8FXO Analog POTS interfaces
Grandstream's IP-PBX product segment consists of the GXE5024 and GXE5028. The GXE502x appliance is a powerful all-in-one voice + video + data communication solution for the small to medium sized business, especially companies with sub-30 seats per location. The GXE502x takes modern business communication systems to a heightened level of innovation, quality, reliability, ease of deployment and affordability.
Designed from ground up to support distributed IP communications, intelligent unified messaging, advanced application integration and popular PBX features, the GXE502x product family also optimally integrates legacy PSTN trunk and telephone interfaces for fail-safe hybrid communication needs in all circumstances including power or network loss.
The GXE502x IPPBX appliance integrates a number of key functions in a single stylish and compact (26.5cmx17.5cmx4cm) form factor:
- SIP server supporting up to 100 extensions and 50+ simultaneous calls per system
- High performance data router with dual 10M/100M network ports and integrated PoE (802.3af)
- 4 or 8-port PSTN (FXO) trunk gateway
- 2 telephone/FAX (FXS) ports with lifeline capability in case of power outage
- Virtually unlimited SIP trunking accounts
- Fax termination server that automatically converts incoming faxes into PDF files for email delivery or secure storage
- Unified messaging for voice mail (up to 120 hours)
- Fax mail (up to 10,000 fax pages)
- Video mail (up to 4 hours)
- Session border controller for automated NAT traversal
- Up to 4 conference bridges that allows up to 20 concurrent participants.
The Grandstream GXE502x offers many advanced features including voicemail-to-email, fax-to-email, video-mail-to-email, print-to-fax, auto-attendant that allows virtually unlimited customizable interactive voice applications, call queues, hunt/ring groups, call transfer/forward/park/retrieve, personalized music-on-hold, paging & broadcasting, dial plan, dynamic DNS, SRTP, TLS, peer systems, Audio-In & Audio-Out port, USB port (for expanded message storage), etc. The GXE502x supports most of the popular voice/video codec including G.711 a/u-law, G.726, G.723.1, G.729A/B/E, iLBC, T.38 fax relay, carrier grade G.168 line echo canceler with 128-ms tail length, H.264 baseline, H.263/H.263+.
Where to buy
- America - 888VoipStore.com - Best Prices on Grandstream. Call for volume pricing. 888-VOIPSTORE.
- America - Grandstream GXE-5028 at Telephony Depot: A premier retailer in the VoIP industry's online marketplace.
- America - Telephonyware - Grandstream GXE-5028
- America - Grandstream PBX's at the TheTelecomSpot.com - Expert Advice, Low Prices and Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 - Call 1-866-369-3394
- Belgium – VoIPandGo.be Quick delivery by UPS. Reseller Prices Available!!
- Italy - EtherMania
- UK & Worldwide - VoIPon - Best Prices and Support on Grandstream GXE5028 - Call for reseller pricing or International Shipping. VoIPon.
- UK - Soho66 Fax Email Business VoIP for Grandstream GXE-5028
- UK and Worldwide - IPChitChat for Grandstream GXE5028
- Venezuela - FONLOGIC.NET Grandstream GXE-5028 in Venezuela - Best Prices, Support and free shipping of Grandstream GXE-5028 in Venezuela.
- Worldwide - 888VoipStore.com - Best Prices and Support on Grandstream GXE-5028. Call for volume discounts and worldwide shiping. 888-voipstore. VoIP PBX
- Worldwide - PBXSelect - Authorized Grandstream Reseller - Free US Shipping for VoIP-Info members, enter "WIKIFREESHIP" At checkout!
- Worldwide - Grandstream GXE-5028 at Telephony Depot: A premier retailer in the VoIP industry's online marketplace.
- Worldwide - Telephonyware - Grandstream GXE-5028
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+