Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Global Response is a Florida-based corporation providing call center and customer support services and technology to a variety of industries. Formerly a small business known as Ding-a-Ling, the name was changed to Global Response when it was acquired by Herman Shooster, although it remains a family-owned business.
Global Response offers a variety of services focusing on customer care, including call centers, IVR technology and web-based customer support. Their stated goal is to provide an outsourced customer contact center that is indistinguishable from an in-house customer support center.
- Inbound and outbound call center outsourcing
- Chat, email and social media support
- Customer loyalty rewards programs
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) software
- Product storage, reception of customer orders, shipping and package tracking, etc.
- Data management outsourcing
Major ClientsTheir major clients include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Crate & Barrel
- JC Penney
- Lane Bryant
- Museum of Modern Art
- National Geographic
- Urban Outfitters
Created by: mpp, Last modification: Wed 07 of Dec, 2011 (20:12 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+