The GlobetelX IAD-100X is a cost-effective and highly reliable Single Port Voice over IP (VoIP) Gateway that offers toll-quality voice and real-time fax over networks using the Asterisk IAX2 protocol. It is an ideal solution for SMB and residential users. The IAD-100X can be installed and managed directly with its built-in user friendly web interface or configured and provisioned remotely with the GlobetelX IAD Management program (available separately).
Each IAD-100X can support one Voice/Fax channel. Because it uses the Asterisk IAX2 protocol, The IAD-100X is virtually immune to the firewall and NAT Gateway issues that can often prevent SIP devices from functioning correctly. The IAD-100X will communicate reliably with an Asterisk server or other IAX2 device without the need for Session Border Controllers, STUN servers or other remedial network services. In addition, The IAX2 protocol requires less bandwidth and is not impaired by networks that block traffic on SIP ports.
The IAD-100X is a true Integrated Access Device (IAD), and includes a full-featured NAT Router with PPPoE, VPN pass-through, DHCP Server, VLAN tagging and QoS management.
- One phone port for analog phone or fax
- One LAN port to connect to local network
- One WAN port to connect to Internet service provider, typically via ADSL or cable modem
- Codec Support for G.711a/u, G.729a/b, G.723.1, G726 (Auto-negotiating)
- Support for up to eight peer-to-peer extensions with no Asterisk Server
- One IAD-100X
- One universal AC power supply with plug adapters for US, UK, EU and AUS
Where to Purchase
The VoIP Connection - North American Distributor, Call for Reseller and Quantity Pricing
VoIP adapters - largest selection of VoIP adapters, supplying the VoIP industry since 2002
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+