Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Grandstream Budgetone 101
The Grandstream BudgeTone 101 IP Phone is an award-winning next generation VoIP network phone based on industry open standards. Built upon innovative technology, Grandstream VoIP phones feature market leading superb sound quality and rich functionality at an ultra-affordable price.
The Grandstream BudgeTone 101 MKII, released in November 2005 now includes a headset port.
- Supports SIP 2.0 (RFC 3261), TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, PPPoE protocols
- Supports symmetric RTP and NAT traversal via STUN and external media proxy
- Interoperable with various 3rd party SIP end user devices, Proxy/Registrar/Server and gateway products
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to ensure superb hi-fidelity audio quality
- Advanced adaptive jitter buffer control, packet delay & loss concealment technology
- Supports popular vocoders including G.723.1 (5.3K/6.3K), G.729A/B, G.711 (a-law and u-law), G.726, G.728, wide-band G.722 and iLBC. Dynamic negotiation of codec and voice payload length
- Supports standard voice features such as Caller ID Display or Block, Call Waiting, Hold, Mute, Transfer, Forward, FLASH, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio,
- RFC2833, SIP INFO), Dial Plans, off-hook auto dial, early dial, click-to-dial
- Supports 3-way conferencing, full duplex hands-free speakerphone, redial, call log, volume control, voice mail indicator
- Supports Silence Suppression, VAD (Voice Activity Detection), CNG (Comfort Noise Generation), Line Echo Cancellation (G.168), and AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- Supports DIGEST authentication and encryption using MD5 and MD5-sess
- Provides easy configuration through manual operation (phone keypad and Web interface) or personalized automated provisioning via central configuration file for mass deployment.
- Supports for Layer 2 (802.1Q VLAN, 802.1p) and Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
- Supports NAT-friendly remote software upgrade capability (via tftp and http) even from behind firewalls/NATs.
- Downloadable music ringing tones
- Support for fail-over SIP server and DNS server
Where to Buy
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+