Please add information to this page about Hosted Collaboration, and hosted collaboration providers.
Hosted Collaboration is a newer term used to describe high-tech communication over a variety of mediums. These may include telephone conferencing, web and video conferencing, instant messaging, presence, and mobile communications. Hosted collaboration aims to make communicating between businesses, employees, and customers as seamless as possible.
Hosted Collaboration Providers
Please keep this list of hosted collaboration providers in alphabetical order
- Cisco - Cisco Unified Collaboration Solutions provides all aspects of communication including phone and video conferencing over the web.
- En Pointe Technologies - En Pointe Technologies Hosted Collaboration Solution
- Skype - Skype is the online, free leader of video and web conferencing.
- Collaboration Solutions - Spectranet offering all Collaboration Solutions like Audio Conferencing & Video Conferencing solutions and the most innovative Hosted Messaging services.
- Smart Voice Network AVIDO delivers a truly all-in-one web conferencing solution for all your organization-wide online communication needs. Web conferencing usage can vary widely, depending on business necessities, daily fluctuations in application requirements, and even personal preferences. Using AVIDO as your communication medium offers you easily accessible solutions to any communication challenge – whenever or wherever they arise.
Created by: admin, Last modification: Fri 02 of Nov, 2012 (07:04 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+