Business Hosted VoIP Providers
|Provider||Plan Details||Monthly Rate *|
Small Business VoIP
Jive - Unified Communications
Benefits of Hosted VoIP
There are many benefits to using Hosted VoIP rather than a traditional phone system, or an on-premise VoIP system. The main benefit is cost- a Hosted VoIP system costs much less to set-up than an on-premise PBX. In many cases, there are no set-up fees for a hosted VoIP system. Hosted VoIP phone systems fall under operational expenditure rather than capital expenditure, which also make hosted VoIP systems attractive to businesses.
Another benefit to a hosted VoIP system over an on-premise PBX is that hosted VoIP providers will take care of all the set-up and installation, meaning you do not need to be a telecom or VoIP expert in order to get hosted VoIP.
Hosted VoIP Service Providers
Please list hosted VoIP service providers below in alphabetical order.
- miniSipServer Cloud - virtual IP-PBX for small business. Free to try and no setup fee.
- VOIP Service Provider in India - Spectranet leading Internet Service Provider Company in India offering VOIP Services in India, International Calling Cards, Prepaid VOIP Services, Business VOIP Services and all other affordable VOIP solutions in India
Telonium is an Atlanta-based phone system provider for small to mid-sized businesses nationwide. Using VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology rather than typical landline services, Telonium equips you with an affordable, scalable, and reliable solution. We excel at making telecommunications as simple as possible and work with you to create a perfect telecommunications solution for your company.
- Unlimited local & long distance calls within 48 US states
- All features included
- One simple price
- Easy-to-use customer portal
- 99.9% reliability
VMStorm VPS provides reliable VOIP Hosting in Pennsylvania.
ZONE Limited launches hosted PBX service where you can:
- Enjoy a full set of advanced PBX features without upfront hardware investment
- Pay as you go
- Have customized IVR and greetings
- Subscribe China, Hong Kong and Singapore DID numbers to gain local presence in these regions
- Use SIP phones or mobiles (PSTN forward) to answer calls
- A-Z international termination at attractive rates
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
VoiceMEup Hosted PBX
- Private Dedicated Server
- Virtual Private Server
- Reliable co-location services
- High-Priority Bandwidth
Check it out now.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+