IAXy is a small yet expensive one port IAX based VOIP Gateway for use with Asterisk. However, it's the only inexpensive IAX gateway that understands pulse dialing.
Note that is item is scheduled to be EOL (Digium Website)
- 08.01.2008 - End of Software Releases Date.
- Digium Engineering will no longer develop, repair, maintain, or test the product software.
- 11.01.2008 - End of New Service Attachment Date.
- No new service contracts for this product may be initiated.
- 08.01.2009 - End of Sale Date.
- If inventory remains, Digium shall make no additional sales of the IAXy product.
- 08.01.2009 - End of Service Contract Renewal Date.
- No service contracts may be renewed.
- 08.01.2010 - End of Life.
- Digium will provide no support or service of any kind for the IAXy.
Through the translucent case, one can see an orange light for phone status and a very bright blue light for network status.
Configuration gotchas:The configuration block in iax.conf for your IAXy should contain the following lines, or codec negotiation may not work:
Substitute 'adpcm' for 'ulaw' if that's what you use, but I've read that the IAXy doesn't actually support adpcm, even though it's referenced in the sample iaxy.conf file provided with iaxyprov.
How to reset the IAXy:(By dsfr/Chris Hozian of Digium)
In order to restore your s101i (IAXy) to factory default you must complete the following:
1. Remove all of the cables, except for the power cable.
2. The factory reset button is next to the RJ45 jack. Press and hold the factory reset button for 10 seconds. Do not release the factory reset button until the very last step.
3. While holding the factory reset button, remove the power cable.
4. Continue holding the factory reset button for an additional 5 seconds after the power cable has been removed.
5. Continue holding the factory reset button and plug the power cable back into the s101i (IAXy).
6. Continue holding the factory reset button for an additional 5 seconds.
7. Now you may release the factory reset button.
After following the above steps your s101i (IAXy) will be restored back to factory default.
Plug all of the cables back into the s101i (IAXy).
You must reprovision your s101i (IAXy) after making these changes.
Where to buy:
- 8774e4VoIP.com - Free Global Shipping on all Digium Hardware! - Expert Support + Unbeatable Pricing...
- Atacomm Thousands of Snom phones in stock. Lowest Pricing. Free Ground Shipping & Support. - Worldwide
- BeroNet http://shop.beronet.com/product_info.php/products_id/46
- Denphone-InVitesse Japan http://www.denphone.com
- DigitNetworks http://www.digitnetworks.com/store/
- DigiumCards.com http://www.digiumcards.com Free 2 day air - Next day air - Free shipping to Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia
- ElectroMarket - Belgium and Europe
- HUGEvoip.com - IAXy
- IPChitChat IPChit-Chat-UK
- Lemens-TS http://www.lemens-ts.com Authorized Digium Reseller
- Telephony Depot Digium S101I - IAXy
- Telephonyware http://www.telephonyware.com/telephonyware/tw00125.html
- voipipbx.com IAXy
- Voiplink.com Digium IAXy $84.96
- VoIPon - UK & Worldwide - Best Prices and Support on Digium IaXY Call for reseller pricing or International Shipping. VoIPon.
- VoIP Supply Largest VoIP-Specific VAR in North America - Enter Discount Code "WIKI5OFF" at checkout and receive a 5% discount valid for all VoIP-INFO.org members.
- VoIP adapters - largest selection of VoIP adapters, supplying the VoIP industry since 2002
- VOIPware Canada http://www.voipware.ca
- Voxilla Store - Digium IAXy (S101I)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+