What ICE isFrom draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-19.txt draft:
This document describes a protocol for Network Address Translator
(NAT) traversal for UDP-based multimedia sessions established with
the offer/answer model. This protocol is called Interactive
Connectivity Establishment (ICE). ICE makes use of the Session
Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol and its extension,
Traversal Using Relay NAT (TURN). ICE can be used by any protocol
utilizing the offer/answer model, such as the Session Initiation
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice Latest Draft specification
- PJNATH library from pjsip.org project is an Open Source NAT traversal library supporting ICE, STUN-bis, and TURN.
- AnyFirewall Engine NAT traversal (SDK). Incorporates the most comprehensive implementation of the IETF standards STUN, TURN and ICE, this implementation is not Free or Open
- libnice: GLib ICE library A complete ICE (draft 19), STUN (RFC 3489 and 5389) and TURN implementation. Also includes support for Google Talk and Windows Live Messenger dialects of ICE.
- Loongtek: p2p tunnel library p2p nat tunnel library support ICE, STUN protocols (seems to have disappeared from the Internet)
- MindBricks ICE SDK for NAT traversal. Provides a comprehensive implementation of the IETF standards for STUN, TURN and ICE. This is a commercial implementation and supports both ICE-Lite and ICE (full) modes.
- VoipObjects ICE library implements ICE full mode (lite mode is not supported yet). GPL, C++, Win32 and POSIX systems.
Clients Supporting the Latest ICE Drafts
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+