Business SIP Providers
|Provider||Plan Details||Monthly Rate *|
8x8 IP Trunking
Corvisa SIP Trunking
Business PBX Solutions
3CX Software PBX for Windows
Become an ITSP Now!
- Vendor Information
- 4PSA VoipNow
- Business IP Phone System_CooVox Series
- Pika Technologies
- Neotel 2000 VoIP Services - Virtual PBX expandable with CRM telemarketing software
- Real Tone Technologies - All-in-One WiFi IP PBX for Home and Small office.
- Yeastar - MyPBX IPPBX for Your Businesses.
- Telesail - All-In-One IPPBX with powerful billing system
- Telesis PX24N Nano- Hybrid IP PBX in a Telephone Box.
- Horizon, world’s most bandwidth efficient VoIP platform
- Telefonía IP | MasIP
- 1 Dollar Hosted PBX
- Asterisk Malaysia: www.asterisk.my
- See also
- Where to Buy
The following is a list of IP PBX vendors, manufacturers, and service providers.
ALLO PSTN/VOIPPBX - for SOHO with 30 IP extension, upto 6 Analog Extension & upto 4 PSTN trunk. Supports 8 party conference room, Voicemail, IVR , FAX to Email & much more.
Flyingvoice- Leading Manufacturer of IP Phone, VoIP Adapter, VoIP Wireless Router and IP PBX in China, NO.1 VoIP Router market share in South Korea.
Svanto.net - Tailored Internet telephony solutions VoIP provider for residential, wholesales and business. Providing international DID's via high quality SIP Trunks, IP PBX (WSP) and hosted PBX (OpenPBX)
.e4PBX - Hosted and premise based solution available. SIP / SMS / API - Hit live support for a demo and free test account.
3CX - 3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces proprietary PBX/PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX is a complete Unified Communications solution that has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and install and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). 3CX Phone System offers many benefits to businesses such as reduced telco costs, improved productivity and mobility, no phone wiring and much more.
4PSA VoipNow4PSA VoipNow fully featured, carrier-grade, multi-tenant edition for service providers and businesses, that can be installed on their chosen infrastructure or delivered as a UCaaS. VoipNow provides a fast, competitively priced go-to-market solution, from deployment and provisioning all the way to selling and billing.
AstimaxAstimax Easy communication with Astimax. This is the vision our ADDX team integrates in our daily work. With the IP Voice PBX Astimax, we developed
one of the first professional Asterisk appliances for the European market. By now the 5th generation of the Astimax series displays easy administration, reliability and scalability. Astimax IP Voice PBX appliances are individually configurable telephone systems according to IP Standard. Our main focusses are our own developments and individual customer support. Steady contact persons and a team that’s well attuned to each other make sure that your wishes and requests are solved quickly, reliably and bindingly. Moreover, you can choose between different Astimax Care service packages. With Astimax Lifetime you can take advantage of our latest developments for your Astimax IP Voice PBX. In the way we work, we put a special emphasis on an honest and transparent dealing with our customers.
Astimax IP Voice PBX appliances are successfully implemented in many different companies with various requirements. The advantages of Astimax IP Voice PBX systems benefit businesses with only some employees as well as call centers with over 1000 extensions and several company sites.
- Astimax ACD monitor with graphical reporting
- Astimax LiveConference, the clear conference room dashboard
- Astimax Mobile, the smartphone integration
- Astimax VPL, the mobile switchboard
- Astimax Admin, the interface with a comprehensive authorization structure to manage the administration of the appliance
- Astimax User, the web interface for all users for the individual configuration of the personal extension
- Astimax Lifetime to stay updated with the latest developments for Astimax IP-Voice systems
- Astimax Care, the comfortable service packages
Allo NANO2 asterisk pbx for Soho and SMB
ansit-com IP PBX solutions ansit-com provides individual IP PBX solutions for small and mid-sized companies with a strong focus on flexibility. All PBX systems are available as hardware appliance, as hosted solution and for virtual machines. With our user-friendly webinterface it is possible to manage and enhance the PBX easily.
BareVOIP Limited is a VOIP service provider with high quality standards and interconnections. We provide wholesale VOIP minutes, feature rich Hosted PBX with FAX, SMS, Conferencing, call recording, local and international toll / toll free DID numbers, voicemail to email, web voicemail, auto attendant and many more. All accessible from within the customer portal.
Companies have been saving up to 80% on call cost as compared to traditional analogue based telephony. For more information visit us at http://www.barevoip.com.
User accounts start from $10 onwards
Bullroar Telecom - Virtual PBX service from Bullroar is an all-inclusive hosted VoIP solution serving small businesses across the Gulf Coast. For one low monthly price per phone users have full access to a broad portfolio of features, virtually unlimited nationwide calling, and the reliability that comes along with our distributed nationwide network.
Diamondcard Hosted PBX - Diamondcard Hosted PBX
Diamondcard Hosted PBX - Diamondcard Hosted PBX Wiki
Lean, mean and easy to use. We do initial configuration for you so its really easy to setup. Low cost and using open Source technology. Get started for as low as $9.60/mth. Reseller and private label program too. +1-303-997-0900 #1.
- Basic and advanced PBX features
- Short numbers, redirecting, call recording ,voice mail
- Ring groups, hunt groups, conferences
- Rates, routing, LCR , ASN , ACD
- Flexible API
- Windows , Mac and mobile softphone's
.e4 Technologies - .e4 provides powerful, integrated IP Communications enterprise class services that provide the SMB customer to configure the exact voice, video, messaging and collaboration services they need in just minutes- all delivered on-demand.
http://www.foehn.co.uk/ Foehn Ltd - We are experts in IP Telephone Systems, Hosted VoIP Phone Systems and Unified Communications. Foehn is one of the leading Asterisk open source experts in Europe with 13 years of successful IP communications deployment. For more information visit http://www.foehn.co.uk or call us on 0844 846 2323
IPX ASIA SDN BHD - Cloud / Hosted IP PBX Platform for ISPs and service Providers. Wholesale SIP termination, DID numbers together with the Hosted Telco Billing system makes it all complete for any Service Provider to start operating at the lowest cost. Scale your business and you may not even need to worry about upgrades or maintenance. You take care of the customers, we take care of the system. Your branding on our Technology. WE GOT ALL BASES COVERED.
For more information visit http://www.ipx.com.my, email : email@example.com or call us on 603 27720925
Ip-Pabx.com IP-Pabx.com - First of its kind Hosted IP Based Pbx system offering from A-Z Solution from one provider. Totally Hosted Web Based Pbx System, Very Low priced starting 199$. You place an order, choose your Country Code and Area code for your incoming lines, choose extension quantity, They ship you pre programmed 99$ ip phones, you plug them on the internet, and wala, you have a pbx system up and running. the extensions can be anywhere in the world, and they will work fine. visit the web site for demo, or email us for a free test account. You get Voice Mail, Fax to Email, Web Voice Mail, Call Recording, 20 IVR's. API to integrate your own applications.
Max Cole Technology Solutions, Singapore
Headquartered in Singapore, Max Cole Technology Solutions has been building and selling IP PBXes and Unified Communication Servers since 2005. Originally founded in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the company moved its operations to Singapore in June of 2007 to serve the regional focus of Singapore based companies.
Any application you can dream up and build can be integrated 100% license free into a Max Cole Unified Communications Server. Our system application developers are available to assist you in the design and integration of your value added application delivering on Max Cole's promise of systems that give you “Freedom to Create, Freedom to Build” (TM)
Max Cole's solutions are distributed throughout South East Asia by Value Added Resellers and System Integrators.
- Net2Phone Net2Phone offers high quality, low cost SIP Trunking and Business VoIP Solutions - no charge per channel, no contracts, pay only for the minutes you use. We provide solutions for small-to-medium sized businesses, large enterprises and corporations, call centers, hotels, universities, etc.
Voyced | Voyced is a VoIP (telephone) solution provider with the ambition to grow to becoming one of the main pan-European players with our low-cost, commercial grade IPPBX and VoIP services.
We are already present in over 60 countries with telephone number / DIDs for residential and business users and expanding further. You can make phone calls to anywhere in the world without any extra crossing country border costs as all our clients get the same tariff, no matter where they are located. Quality and flexibility are always most important and now you can have that, wherever you are and for the lowest cost ever. Let us help you and get in touch now!
In the end it boils down to the fact that we supply any business with an award winning, commercial grade VoIP solution.
A telephony solution that would normally only be available to the big corporations and for a far lower price then you would think possible.
Business IP Phone System_CooVox SeriesCooVox-U20:
- No license fee
- 3G optional
- Advanced IP PBX features
- Automatic Call Distribution(ACD)
- Desktop call management
- Call Detail Records(CDR)
- Fax to Email, Email to Fax
- Voicemail to Email
- Industry SIP trunk and digital tranks supported
- Instrusion detection
- HD Voice(G.722.) supported
See more details,Please visit:http://www.zycoo.com
VoIP Experts S.R.L. - Distribuidor Exclusivo ZycooTe: +54 (11) 52190914 +54 (351) 5682252
www.voipexperts.com.ar / firstname.lastname@example.org
MangoVoice.com - Get a Big business phone system on a Small business budget for as low as $19.99. Get all the features you would expect from an enterprise level phone system. Make changes to your phone system anytime with a simple web portal. Unlimited Long-Distance, Auto-attendant, Fax to Email, Music on Hold, Find me-Follow me and more.Learn More.
- Auto-Attendant- Use virtual receptionists to answer and direct calls.
- CRM Integration- Integrate into CRM's like InfusionSoft and myCallIQ.com
- Schedule-based routing- Route calls based on the time or day of the week. Add holidays
- Voicemail to Email- Quickly and easily send and access your voicemail in your email inbox.
- Follow/Find Me- Route calls to your cell phone, home, or any other phone in minutes.
- Unlimited Long-Distance- No Overages. Talk as much as your business needs for one low price.
- Visual Dial-plan editor- Manage all of these features from a single, easy-to-use web portal.
- Call Parking- Place calls on hold and continue the conversation from other telephone sets.
- Conference rooms- Collaborate with your team or Clients. Manage professional-quality conference calls with ease.
- Fax to email- Send or Receive faxes using your email account with our virtual fax.
- Call Recording- Record calls for verifications or quality assurance.
- Call Queues- Call centers large or small rely on efficient call queues.
- Music on Hold- Give your company a professional look and feel. Choose your music or custom recordings for customers on hold.
- Cloud Based- A phone system in the cloud means you get scalability, flexibility, and reliability
- Fully Scalable- Our cloud-based phone system can grow as you do.
- Real-time Reports& Analytics- Get real-time access to reports and analytics that help you increase company efficiency.
- and more...
MOBEX combines a truly mobile hosted pbx service with the best in office phone service. Mobex, Tampa Bay’s local business phone company, provides small, mid-size, and mobile businesses a sophisticated, yet inexpensive telecom experience with customizable call handling features to help better connect with customers and improve internal procedures. Mobex is also the exclusive VoIP partner with Verizon FiOS in the Tampa Bay area. To learn more about VoIP the way it is supposed to be check us out at http://mobexonfios.com/
We specialize in business grade SIP TRUNK services delivered over our global network. We support number over stamping and number porting so you can keep your current phone number.
Net2Phone - Net2Phone provides a variety of low-cost, high quality SIP Trunking solutions to suit the needs of any size business. Net2Phone currently routes millions of minutes daily over data networks, saving these businesses up to 90% off traditional long distance costs! With over 800 carrier interconnects worldwide, Net2Phone offers the lowest rates to all destinations, A-Z. This allows you, the reseller, to profit by saving your customers money!
SNBX - SmartNode Branch eXchange from PATTON Electronics
The SNBX IP-PBX appliance for small-to-medium enterprises supports up to 500 SIP endpoints (phones) and up to 128 concurrent calls (64 with transcoding). Featuring pre-installed Windows 7 and 3CX PBX software, Patton’s SNBX simplifies the transition to all-IP communications for small and mid-sized organizations—and the integrators and value-added resellers that serve them. With built-in configurations for Patton’s complete line of SmartNode VoIP Gateways, SNBX further reduces the time and cost to deploy an all-IP business-class telephony system.
All Patton products come with free gold-standard customer support—including downloadable software updates—reducing total-cost-of-ownership (TCO) while setting the company apart from other industry players.
ipbx by Taridium - The Taridium ipbx® is a highly capable software VoIP PBX system that replaces a traditional hardware based PBX. ipbx runs on standard server hardware and does not require any additional software licenses. Choose from many phones such as Aastra, Cisco, Polycom or Snom, instead of getting locked in with one vendor. Free for up to 5 users. Supported licenses start at $199. Reseller and consultant programs available.
Embedded PBX Platforms for your Channel - GUI Included_Pika Warp Mobile PBX __
Supports FXO, FXS, GSM, BRI, UMTS, LTE, and soon T1/E1. GUI Included
_Pika uIPBX __
A pocket sized low cost IP PBX. GUI Included
RingRoostRingRoost - Enterprise level hosted PBX for companies world wide, featuring an easy to use PBX & call flow system builder.
- Hosted PBX System
- Free SIP Inbound & Peer to Peer calling
- Local Phone number 60¢/month
- 2¢/min outbound calls and 0.7¢/minute inbound (USA)
- Call Queues, Database Integration, IVR’s, PBX’s, CNAM Lookups
- E911 Enabled
- Toll Free Numbers
Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX
Multi-Tenant PBX is a reliable, cost-effective IP PBX and unified communications software platform capable of hosting multiple virtual PBXs on a single server. It enables Internet Telephony Service Providers, telephony resellers, and VoIP entrepreneurs to quickly roll out reliable hosted telephony services with powerful features, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness to ensure satisfied customers, reduce churn, and provide a steady return on their investment.
Thirdlane Business PBX
Thirdlane® Business PBX is a reliable, cost-effective IP PBX and unified communications software platform that forms the heart of a versatile Voice over IP (VoIP) enabled telephony system. It provides small businesses, larger companies, and multi-site enterprises a flexible combination of the best of open source and commercially developed solutions, offering an alternative to high-cost telephony systems.
Try Thirdlane for Free!
Try a demo of Thirdlane Multi Tenant or Business PBX, or download a free trial ISO version of either PBX product from the Thirdlane website.
Find Out More
Find out more about Thirdlane products by visiting the Thirdlane website.
VoipSwitch IP PBX is the multi-functional module that enables its users to communicate freely irrespective of their global location. For this reason, it is a perfect solution for small to medium size international companies, which are looking for a cost-effective way to make internal phone calls with a video calling option.
IP PBX is available for telecom providers.
Neotel 2000 VoIP Services - Virtual PBX expandable with CRM telemarketing software
Neotel offers their various VoIP solutions via 2 distinct websites:
Neotel 2000 The corporate website with all info regarding Virtual PBX solutions.
Neotel CRM + PBX Specific website about their Call Center Telemarketing solution; a CRM with integrated PBX and predictive dialer.
Smart Voice Network offering service to Carriers and Call Centers with unique ability to cap rates and manage sub accounts. VoIP Carrier with US & International Termination and Origination.VoIP Carrier with US & International Canada $.01 UK $.01_USA Termination and Origination offers termination & origination at $0.01 per minute and DID's for $1.00 per month all with unlimited channels / concurrent calls Competitive High Quality NPA-NXX rate deck, International Carrier rates, and DID channel pricing. For calling cards, mobile dialer, Efax solution, Bulk SMS and white label for the best web conference we will host it for you and payment solution Call us at 760-517-6724.
our Hosted PBX start at $99 with all the features and tech support
- Remote extensions to your system
- Works over 3G and Wireless.
- Interfaces to any existing phone line
- Multiple SIP/IAX trunks to any provider
- Hardened system with advanced firewall
- Supports hundreds of users depending on hardware specifications.
- NBN ready.
Momentum Telecom Website
Momentum’s hosted PBX service is for the innovators ready to drive business growth today, ready to break free from premise equipment and embrace the power of cloud PBX communications. Backed by superior voice quality and a reliable network, our business VoIP solution harnesses the power of the Internet to deliver savings and advanced productivity features that trump your traditional phone service.
From web conferencing and virtual fax to call recording and unified messaging, top-notch communications tools are accessible and affordable with a switch to a Voice over IP network.
Founded in 2001, Momentum now operates over 100,000 digital voice lines for more than 350 independent cable operators, municipalities, value added resellers, managed service providers and direct subscribers throughout the U.S. Backed by a commitment to quality and customer support, Momentum delivers geo-redundant, carrier-grade services using the BroadSoft 17.4 platform and is CLEC certified in 45 states. Momentum provides its customers with the flexibility and quality services needed from their communications provider.
Momentum also offers a wide variety of business VoIP phone models
OnSIP Hosted PBX (a.k.a. IP PBX by Junction Networks, the IP communications veterans.
OnSIP has been recognized by INC. Magazine, Voip-News, Internet Telephony and others as a leading service for business communication.
Ted Stevenson of VoIP Planet called it “a pretty eye opening solution that moves business telephony into a very new place.”
The most popular package for $99 / month includes all the features needed for a 25 person company!
This Virtual PBX Service features:
- No cost per seat or user, pay only for usage of features and minutes
- No cost for rarely used conference room and lobby phones
- Mobile office connectivity – register any number of phones to ring simultaneously for the same extension
- Use any SIP phones or soft phones
- All you can eat conference bridge
- Free extension to extension calls
- No hardware to buy or manage
- Free internet to internet calls
- Easy 10 minute setup
- Firefox plugin for one-click calling and website click to call are free add-ons
- No contracts, there are many free trial options available
PhonePresence Hosted VoIP from X-on Cloud Telecoms
Flexible, Powerful and Cost Saving New Phone System
PhonePresence Hosted VoIP is a feature rich phone system providing from 3 to 100 VoIP lines over multiple ADSL broadband connections, without your needing to buy extra phone lines. This results in increased flexibility and call handling power, but at reduced costs.
Setting up is simple, without lots of equipment, so setup costs are small. The comprehensive features are managed via a web interface.
The service includes a geographic number, with more available for a small monthly fee.
Capped Call Rates, Low Setup Costs, with Free Calls via the Internet
Included Business Benefits:
- Low Cost: Having one broadband connection providing multiple phone lines is considerably more cost effective and less bother than having multiple phone lines installed, involving minimal in-house equipment. Capped call rates provide peace of mind and a planned cash flow.
- Existing Numbers: We can port your current phone numbers to the Hosted VoIP service (where compatible), allowing you to keep these numbers even when you move to another exchange area. No more changing numbers when you move.
- Call Management: Administer your call handling via an easy to use web interface.
- Mobile Staff: Staff can connect from any location where they have access to a broadband connection. The ability to use different local numbers provides your business with a local presence in any area you choose.
- Easy to install: Once setup, we send you configured phones which you plug into your broadband router - simple!
- No More Missed Calls: Features such as call queueing, call forwarding and voicemail ensure no calls are missed.
To find out how your communications can be simplified, have more features and be more efficient, all while reducing costs by utilising VoIP, please call the PhonePresence Small Business Sales Team on +44 (0) 333 332 2000.
Real Tone Technologies - All-in-One WiFi IP PBX for Home and Small office.
WRT2011 is the Wireless Office Communication system for SoHo user, It is 802.11n Wireless Router support 2 USB 3G Dongle, one WAN and 2 LAN ports, and build-in IP PBX provide the call features like Auto Attendant, 3-way-confernece, voice mail, recording
Wireless IP PBX phone system for Home and small office;
2 USB ports for 3G Dongle (WCDMA/CDMA2000) or Storage
1 WAN port and 2 LAN ports
802.11 b/g/n Wireless Router
1 Analog extension and 1 CO line
Support 8 SIP clients and 4 SIP trunks
Build-in IP PBX Support recording, IVR, Video calls, 3-way-conference
WEB GUI for management
For more Enterprise class IP PBX Products, please see Embedded IP PBX Phone System
Switchvoice - provides hardware and software building blocks enabling IP based voice communication.
Please visit our website if you need a SOHO PBX system (FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI/PRI, GSM) or
if you require support and expertise to develop your own VoIP solution.
VadaXchange - VadaXchange VoIP IP PBX
VadaXchange is a full-featured VOIP PBX solution, built on top of the Asterisk VOIP platform. We've taken the power of Asterisk and engineered the software to make it easy to use, easy to administer and integrated with email, instant messaging, video and fax.
In short, VadaXchange is more than just a PBX. It's a uniquely powerful universal communications platform.
Vidanetwork offers on premise products including, VOffice, VCenter, VCloud Platform and VCRM. Vidanetwork also offers premium hosted VoicePal and Global Office services to small and medium sized businesses.
Global Office offers all of the advanced features of Hosted PBX services including:
- Free calls between extensions by 3-digit dialing.
- Pay-as-you-go Long Distance and International calling at the lowest rates.
- Self-management web interface to manage your PBX extensions, configure IVR, ACD queues and generate reports.
- Local or toll-free numbers from USA, Canada, China, UK and other countries.
- Voicemail, call recording, BLF, call monitoring tools and all other features.
- Hosted CRM integrated with your Global Office.
- Connect your own SIP devices, soft phones or download our free VoicePal app to your Android devices as your PBX extensions.
- Online Sign Up, instant activation!
- USA based supports, no contract.
VoIPPBX.systems The white label, commercial grade IPPBX | VoIPPBX.systems doesn't sell to clients directly. We are a wholesale business that will only work with a strong reseller / dealer network. Be part of the VoIPPBX.systems network if you want to be able to offer a trustworthy solution to your clients.
- Step in at various levels.
- Online Interface, fully hosted solution.
- DIDs in 60+ countries.
- All Class 5 features.
- Tons of features.
- Based on PortaOne.
- Even use our platform to do the billing for you.
Yeastar - MyPBX IPPBX for Your Businesses.
The powerful alternative for enterprise
- Users: 500
- Concurrent Calls: 80
- Voicemail: Default 3000min (upgradable)
- Auto-Recording: Support
- Hard Disk: Support 2.5 inch SATA2 (Optional)
Up to 16 Analog Ports (FXO/FXS)
Up to 8 GSM Ports (Quad-Band GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz)
Up to 8 UMTS Ports (UMTS 900/2100MHz or 850/2100MHZ or 850/1900MHZ)
Up to 8 BRI Ports
One RS232 Port
- LAN: 1 (10/100/1000Mbps)
- WAN: 1 (10/100/1000Mbps)
- USB: 1 (USB2.0)
- Size: 438x280x44 mm (1U Rack-Mount)
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.5A MAX
- SIP Protocol: SIP(RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport Protocol: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- Codec: G.711, GSM, SPEEX, G.722, G.726, ADPCM, G.729 A, H261,
- DTMF: Inband, RFC2833, SIP INFO
- Echo Cancellation: Supported
- LED: Red for FXO/GSM/UMTS, Orange for BRI, Green for FXS
- Network: Static IP, PPPoE, DHCP, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS,
- Multiple Languages Support:
Polish,Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
MyPBX Series Products, please see MyPBX
- Middle east
- Saean Ertebat (SENA) Co. VOIP equipment and solution provider - www.senatelecom.com - Authorized Distributor Iran
Telesail - All-In-One IPPBX with powerful billing systemTelesail offer a full range of cost effective media gateways, voip gateway,voip phone,IP PBX,designed to interface between TDM & IP network for enterprise or small scale operater
TPB5008 is a feature-rich enterprise-class business ip telephony system and a advanced “All-in-One” IP PBX solution for all IP environments. It supports high quality VoIP and Unified Communications services for up to 100 user. It can support 8 VOIP interface,which can be 8-Port FXO, 4-Port FXS & 4-Port FXO depending on module options.TPB5008 interwork with various IP terminals and analog phones to provide multimedia IP telephony services as well as the traditional voice-based PBX features. TPB5008 is suitable for small and medium size companies, and inter-works with the VoIP and video products of Telesail to provide a variety of IP application services appropriate for your network. TPB5008 IP PBX is based on SIP Open Standards. In addition to Telesail' enterpriseclass IP phones, it can easily support analog phones and a wide range of SIP-based third party devices to help companies more easily deploy the IP telephony system they need
- All-In-One IPPBX with powerful billing system
- High Performance dual-core Microprocessor
- Two(2) VoIP Module Slots for FXS, FXO,
- Network Interface: 2-port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet interface
- 1-port RS-232C serial console interface
- Anti-virus with embedded Linux system
- VPN support
- Green IP PBX, low power consumption
- Build-in mini asterisk server
- Ready to use. Plug and Play
- Call Manager Features: Supports various call scenarios, color ring service etc.
- Supports SIP signaling, H.323 inter-working.
- Supports a scenario editor for IVR services and support tools.
- Supports UMS(unified messaging service) function (voice mail, etc)
More VoIP Products, please see Telesail
Telesis PX24N Nano- Hybrid IP PBX in a Telephone Box.4 analog DC loop trunks (FXO ports), 8 analog subscribers (FXS ports), and 32 IP (SIP, or H.323, or xSIP) users (local or remote, subscriber or trunk) are located in a unique box, featuring an executive digital phone too.
The PX24N is a converged communications system with TDM and IP connectivity at the same time. It provides FXS, SIP, xSIP, H.323 for the local connectivity. Standard SIP and H.323 make the PX24N fully compatible with all industry standard IP devices including IP voice and video phones. Consequently, it is possible to use a mixture of legacy TDM and IP based terminals like phones in the same system. Furthermore, the PX24N offers similar features and services to both TDM and IP users, that make the life easier.
Details available at PX24N Nano Hybrid IP PBX
Horizon, world’s most bandwidth efficient VoIP platform
Horizon VoIP PBX - Simultaneous, low-cost calling for multiple analogue phones
The Horizon VoIP PBX allows 8 analogue telephones to be connected for simultaneous calling over an Internet link - more than any other system today for the bandwidth available. Additional models are also available that allow up to 24 simultaneous calls. It's ideal for deployment in a single office or multi-office scenario.
Horizon VoIP Switch - Interconnect to the Horizon network for low-bandwidth VoIP
The Horizon VoIP Switch enables you to interconnect existing telephony systems onto the Horizon network to take advantage of more bandwidth-efficient VoIP based on SmartPacket™ technology.
www.horizon-globex.com at email@example.com
Gempro GP-708 GSM/3G/WCDMA VoIP PBX for all systemshttp://www.gempro.com.tw/p708.html
GP-708 is a revolutionary and innovative product with Bluetooth Interface built inside the IP-PBX.
With this technology you can connect GP-708 by the Bluetooth cell phone.
Meanwhile it can be independent from the limitation between frequency and Telecommunication Provider.
GP-708 became the VoIP PBX support with GSM/CDMA/WCDMA/3G/4G systems.
Further more the 4G/LTE VoIP in the future, GP-708 is the best solution which is economized and easy to load.
1. Web based management
2. Built-in SIP/IAX Server
3. 8 Ports of Bluetooth trunks
4. SIP/IAX Extensions
5. Code: G.711-Ulaw, G.711-Alaw, G.726, G.729, GSM, SPEEX
6. Bluetooth Specification V2.0
7. Bluetooth working range: 10 meters
GP-708 measurement : 183mm x 105mm x 30mm
2.4G Antenna : 8
Power Supply : Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz/Output 12VDC 1000mA
Gempro Technology Inc.
From one-man web hosting to enterprise-level business intelligence consultation, and from the simplest VoIP needs to the most complex PBX system requirements - for over ten years, SMARTech Corp. has been providing innovation through our one-stop data center services guaranteeing personalized smart solutions for all of your IT needs.
“In the past, our Call Centers have required fundamental re-configurations - ASAP. And, the airnet Call Center team has consistently responded with day-of, or next-day solutions that have enabled us to do business faster & smoother than ever before.”
CellularSales of Knoxville, INC.
While primarily an innovator in data-centric “Outbound” calling applications (smartCall Center), airnet has also worked extensively in the arena of robust inbound/outbound office PBX solutions. As experienced developers well-versed in the world of Asterisk, airnet’s expert VoIP technicians have designed and implemented custom VoIP systems for leading Call Centers around the U.S.
Call: (423) 664-7678 x112
La Telefonia IP es el servicio telefónico que integra voz y datos en una red basada en protocolo IP . Explicado de un modo todavía más sencillo, la telefonía IP es un teléfono o centralita ip que además de nuestra voz nos permite enviar y recibir datos.
Las centralitas IP transmiten los datos a través de Internet, por lo que los costes de comunicación se reducen de manera ostensible. De media, una empresa que utiliza un sistema de telefonia IP reduce su factura de teléfono más de un 30%.
Algunas ventajas de la telefonía IP:
- SIMPLIFICACIÓN DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS
- LLAME DESDE CUALQUIER LUGAR DEL MUNDO
- FUNCIONES AVANZADAS DE LA TELEFONÍA IP
Llámenos al teléfono gratuito 900 834 598 o escríbanos solicitando más información al correo firstname.lastname@example.org
$1 PBX by dOpenPBX is a Hosted PBX VPS with with 512 MB RAM, 30 GB Storage Zaptel/DADHI devices to support the operation of Music-on-hold (MOH) and conferencing (Meetme) 1 Public IP Address - SSH root access - Secure System with Firewall/ Fail2Ban - 100% Network Uptime Guarantee
Our Hosted PBX provides key features such as :
- Auto-attendant (IVRs)
- Call Queues
- Find me/Follow me
- Call Pickup / Parking/Retrieval / Recording / Transfer / Waiting
- Caller ID
- Caller ID Black Lists
- Conference Rooms
- Dial By Name / Directory
- FAX to Email/Web to FAX
Asterisk Malaysia: www.asterisk.my
Asterisk.my was registered in 2014. It is one of the Malaysia’s leading Asterisk services provider company that provide free support open source Asterisk in Malaysia.
•Custom Asterisk Development
•Dial plan programming/configuration
•IVR designing & Servicing
•Call monitoring and recording (Voice Logger)
•Custom API and CRM Integration
•Database Integration (ODBC)
•Custom Queue Systems
•Configuring Telecom Cards
•Elastix Installation & Configuration
•Click to dial Applications
•Support for A2 Billing (Calling Cards)
•Free PBX configuration and Installation
•Trix Box Configuration and Installation
•AsteriskNow Configuration and Installation
•Support for Free Switch
•Remote server administration and management
- Asterisk - Open Source PBX
- Hosted PBX - Same As IP Centrex Service, Where the call platform hosted on high Speed Network.
- Hosted PABX
- IP Centrex
- Database Systems Corp. PBX hosting
- PBX Features
- Virtual PBX
- Hosted PBX Vs On Premise PBX
- On Premise PBX
- On-site and Hosted IP PBX System whitepaper
Where to BuySendMyCall - provides you with an interactive user interface that allows users to control international and local virtual phone numbers using Virtual PBX services in order to accomplish advanced call routing.
EU VoIP Distribution - VoIPDistri.com - Hybrid PBX Solutions (3CX, ALLO.com, Askozia, Asterisk, beroNet, CPBX, Gigaset PRO, Grandstream, OpemVox, Pika Warp, telpho)
ALLO.com - Manufacturer of VOIP hardware
Real Tone Technologies - All-in-One IP PBX Phone System for SME.
Zycoo Iran - IP- PBX systems .
Switchvoice - PBX systems and building blocks.
Yeastar - The new compact, feature rich PBX for every-day use.
Telesail - All-In-One IPPBX with powerful billing system.
Telesis A.S. - PX24 series Hybrid IP PBX systems.
VoIPon - Best Prices and Support on IP PBXs - UK & Worldwide - Call for reseller pricing or International Shipping. VoIPon.
Denver Phone Systems - IP PBX systems available in the US.
Tpad Bespoke Managed / Hosted IP PBX Business VoIP Solutions + Ultra Low Call Rates + DID's
IP PBX Software - IP PBX Software Solutions for the Enterprise
IPChitChat - IP PBX - Atcom - Positron IP-PBX
maple4VOIP : pan-European distributor/etailer of premier IP PBX Appliances
XmarteK LLC - 3CX - DENWA - Elastix - Gateways, Transcoders, GSM, Analog Digital IP Phones
Yeastar - Web Technology - Yeastar Philippines Distributor
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+