Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
IVR Systems from DSC
Call Center Software
Vonage Business Call-Center
AVOXI: Cloud-based Contact Center Software
IVR Systems From Database Systems Corp.Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides an award winning call center phone system which features Interactive Voice Response (IVR) software for processing inbound calls. This IVR system includes Dialogic telephony cards and modern Windows PCs that support VoiceXML call messaging. Newer systems incorporate telephony software from Aculab with VOIP support.
Using VoiceXML Remote Data Access, these advanced and modern phone systems can update information maintained on remote database servers as well as access information from any website.
The WIZARD IVR system is an entry level call center phone system that supports analog phone lines. If a call center requires more lines, the PACER IVR system can be used in environments where digital phone line support is necessary.
PACER Digital IVR Systems
DSC also provides IVR solutions for medium to large scale phone centers with the PACER phone system. Business phone systems and toll free answering systems (generally 800 numbers and their equivalent) are very popular for service and sales organizations, allowing customers and prospects to call your organization anywhere in the country.
The PACER phone system supports multiple digital T1's with capacity from 24 to 480 phone lines. These systems can be networked to provide call applications for virtually any sized call center or phone answering center. Using an 'Open IVR' network approach, IVR applications can be developed on separate servers that control the flow of information and the transfer of inbound calls.
WIZARD Analog IVR Phone SystemDSC offers a complete, affordable and expandable IVR system called the WIZARD phone series. Features include an easy to use IVR Software that leads the developer step by step through the creation of custom phone applications.
The 4 line IVR system includes a Wizard setup program or comes optionally with a comprehensive IVR software development toolkit.
IVR System Features
- Industrial Quality PC (Monitor Optional)
- Windows IVR and OS Environment
- Intel/Dialogic IVR supporting Telephony Card(s)
- PACER supports 24 - 480 Digital Lines Per System
- WIZARD support 1 - 96 analog phone lines
- Integrated ACD software
- Multiple Networked Systems Working In Parallel
- Linux IVR development tools
- Multiple IVR Programs
- IVR Software Development Libraries
- Text To Speech Integration
- Touch Phone Navigation
- Hearing Impaired TDD / TTY Phone device support
- Call Monitoring and Recording
- Message Forwarding
IVR ApplicationsDatabase Systems Corp. has developed a wide range of IVR Software Applications. These programs were developed for both public and private organizations who are providing information to community members and clients 24 hours a day. The link above presents a complete listing of the many industries that have been served by IVR software and individual categories include a customer profile and how each client is using IVR technology. Many of these clients user our IVR hosting services.
- IVR Applications - Lists a variety of IVR applications and clients
- Phone Surveys - IVR phone surveys and applications development tools
- Phone Reminders - Send phone reminders to clients and subscribers
IVR ReportsAn IVR report system that analyses the ongoing performance of an interactive voice response calling program is an invaluable management tool. The following IVR reports demonstrate the reporting capability provided by Database Systems Corp. and its IVR system.
Contact Database Systems Corp.
Contact DSC at (602) 265-5968 or use the following Contact Form.
Database Systems Corp. Information
- IVR System Resource Calculator and Model
- IVR Systems - EasyIVR
- Database Systems Corp. - IVR software and IVR systems
- ACD - Automatic call distribution
- Computer Telephony - CTI software and phone systems
- Voice broadcasting - Interactive voice messaging
Number of Visitors 39666
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+