Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
IVR by VBVoice
Pronexus Inc.'s VBVoice™ is the leading .Net based IVR development Software application Toolkit for IVR systems and solutions. First introduced in 1994, VBVoice includes a graphical user interface (GUI) for call flow and call control. In 2010, Pronexus launched VBVoice 7 and announced their IVR toolkit would be free of charge for developers.
Sample ApplicationsMany IVR applications can be created with the VBVoice toolkit, including:
Software DownloadDownload VBVoice 7 for free at http://pronexus.com/index.php/software/download-free-ivr-software/
- Pronexus launches VBVoice 7, their award-winning IVR toolkit free of charge
- VBVoice wins 2010 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions magazine
- VBVoice wins its 14th Product of the Year award
- VBVoice 5.6 IVR Development Application voted "Best Development Tool" at World's Communication Conference - ITEXPO EAST 2009
- VBVoice awarded 12th consecutive “Product of the Year Award”
- Pronexus is a recipient of Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) Customer Interaction Solutions 2008 Speech Technology Excellence Award for VBVoice 5.6.
- Customer Interaction Solutions magazine names VBVoice 5.5 as a recipient of a “2008 IP Contact Center Technology Pioneer Award”
- VBVoice 5.5 awarded 2006 Internet Telephony Product of the Year by Technology Marketing Corporation's (TMC®) Customer Interaction Solutions magazine.
- VBVoice 5.5 awarded 2006 Communication Solutions Product of the Year
- VBVoice wins Internet Telephony´s Product of the Year
- VBVoice 5.1 adds tight integration into Visual Studio 2003, Advanced TAPI
- VBVoice 5.1 awarded 2003 Communications Solutions Product of the Year
- VBVoice 5.0 integrates with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET
- VBVoice 5.0 awarded 2002 Internet Telephony Product of the Year
- VBVoice 5.0 awarded 2002 Customer Interaction Product of the Year
- VBVoice 4.4 integrates with SpeechWorks' Speechify TTS (text to speech)
- VBVoice 4.4 awarded 2001 Communications Solutions Product of the Year
- VBVoice 4.2 awarded 2000 Communications Solutions Product of the Year
- VBVoice 3.5 awarded 1999 Best of CTI Expo Spring
- VBVoice 4.0 awarded 1999 Call Center CRM Solutions Product of the Year
- VBVoice 4.0 awarded 1999 Best of Communications Solutions Expo Fall
- VBVoice 3.0 awarded 1998 CTI Editors´ Choice
- VBVoice 3.5 awarded 1998 Computer Telephony Product of the Year
- VBVoice 3.5 awarded 1998 Best of CTI Expo Fall
- VBVoice 3.5 awarded 1998 CTI Product of the Year
- VBVoice 3.5 awarded 1998 Call Center Solution Product of the Year
- VBVoice 2.5 awarded 1997 CTI Editors´ Choice
- VBVoice 2.5 awarded 1997 CTI Product of the Year
- VBVoice awarded 1st Computer Telephony Product of the Year
Professional ServicesPronexus' team of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) experts can help you create custom telephony and speech/voice applications for your unique requirements. With decades of IVR software development experience, Pronexus has helped customers around the world increase profitability and decrease overhead. Pronexus' expertise includes telephony, voice user interface (VUI) design, automated speech recognition (ASR), text-to-speech (TTS) and third-party integration.
Ready to Deploy IVR ApplicationsPronexus offers turn-key IVR applications built by our partners. Use the Global Solutions Locator to search for innovative IVRS featuring VBVoice built by our growing community of partners.
Created by: nicolereid, Last modification: Mon 24 of Jan, 2011 (16:21 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+