- SIP over WebSocket (use real SIP in your web apps).
- Audio/video calls (WebRTC), instant messaging and presence.
- Lightweight! (~140KB).
- Easy to use and powerful user API.
- Works with OverSIP, Kamailio and Asterisk servers (more info).
- Written by the authors of draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket and OverSIP.
JsSIP is available under the MIT License.
Created by: ibc, Last modification: Tue 13 of Nov, 2012 (16:58 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+