Hotfoon's Internally developed Lightweight Telephony Protocol LTP that enables enhanced telephony over data networks (like the Internet). The LTP based user agents are easily customized, skinned to suite various customer needs and deployment necessities. They are available for all version of 32-bit Microsoft Windows like 95, 98, 2000, NT, ME and XP. Hotfoon user agents are also available for Microsoft Pocket PC.
LTP based telephony services are easily created to work cross-platform and offer high value to the OEMs, ISVs, VARs, Telco's, etc. Write to email@example.com with your company details to get our White paper on Lightweight Telephony.
Few features of the LTP are:
1. Small footprint. the LTP stack is just 10kb in size. It is easily ported to a wide-variety of hardware and operating systems.
2. Low resource requirements. LTP requires only UDP to operate. It does not even need a full TCP/IP stack. This is useful for small devices like wireless phones.
3. Works through corporate NAT's and proxies.
4. Easy setup. It takes less than 10 seconds to install an LTP user agent. The LTP user agents are typically less than 100 kb is size, making them easily deployed over the Web.
5. Solid authentication and billing mechanism. LTP offers MD5 based 128-bit authentication of users as well as billing records.
6. Interoperates with SIP based phones/devices through a LTP-SIP proxy
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+