Linksys SPA8000Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
The Linksys SPA8000 8-Port IP Telephony Gateway is a full featured Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for small business enterprises providing enhanced communication services via a broadband connection to the Internet.
The SPA8000 features eight RJ-11 FXS ports to connect analog telephones to IP-based data networks and includes a single multi-port RJ-21 50-pin connector offering an alternative connection choice when deploying the telephony gateway in varied environments. The device also has one 10/100Base-T RJ-45 Ethernet interface to connect to either a router or multi-layer switch.
Solid in design, the SPA8000 is an affordable solution that is ideally suited for use in business and consumer VoIP service offerings including call centers and multi-dwelling environments. Customers can also protect and extend their investments by continuing to utilize their existing analog telephones and teleconferencing equipment.
Installed by the end user and remotely provisioned, configured and maintained by the service provider, each SPA8000 converts voice traffic into data packets for transmission over an IP network and uses common standards for voice and data networking for reliable voice and fax operation.
HighlightsToll Quality Voice and Carrier-Grade Feature Support
The SPA8000 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication in diverse network conditions. Excellent voice quality in a demanding IP network is consistently achieved via our advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms. The SPA8000 is interoperable with common telephony equipment like voicemail, Fax, PBX, and interactive voice response systems.Large-Scale Deployment and Management
The SPA8000 offers all the key features and capabilities with which service providers can provide customized services to their subscribers. The SPA8000 can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service software upgrades. A secure profile upload saves providers the time, expense and hassle of managing and pre-configuring or re-configuring customer premise equipment (CPE) for deployment.Ironclad Security
Linksys understands that security for both end users and service providers is a fundamental requirement for a solid, carrier-grade telephony service. The SPA8000 supports secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning and servicing.
Linksys SPA8000 Features
- Eight voice ports (RJ11) for analog phones or Fax machines - Up to 16 Simultaneous Active Calls
- Impedance Agnostics - 8 Configurable Settings
- Call Waiting, Cancel Call Waiting, Call Waiting Caller ID
- Caller ID with Name/Number (Multi-national Variants)
- Caller ID Blocking
- Call Forwarding: No answer, Busy, All
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Transfer
- Three-way Conference Calling with Local Mixing - Up To 8 Simultaneously
- Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
- Call Return
- Call Back on Busy
- Call Blocking with Toll Restriction
- Delayed Disconnect
- Distinctive Ringing - Calling and Called Number
- Off-hook Warning Tone
- Selective/Anonymous Call Rejection
- Touch Tone Phone Keypad Configuration with Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Fax: G.711 Pass Through or Real Time Fax over IP via T.38
Where to Buy