Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Established as a facilities-based communications carrier in 2008, Logic Voice Inc. is a full-service communications provider. Logic Voice unmatched operational efficiency, industry expertise, and technical innovation, enable it to offer a variety of customized communications products and solutions.
Company Name = Logic Voice, Inc.
Company Type = Private company
Foundation = 2008
Location = New York, NY
Key People = Yaroslav Donchenko President & CEO.
Products = SIP Trunking, Virtual PRI, Hosted PBX, VoIP Origination/Termination. Dedicated Internet Access (DSL, T1, DS3, OC3, Metro Ethernet), MPLS, IP-VPN.
Homepage = www.logicvoice.com
Email = mailto:email@example.com
Phone = 1-800-797-VOIP
Logic Voice provides leading voice, data, converged, and managed phone system for businesses and enterprises who need a proven, responsive, and cost-effective alternative to the phone company monopolies in the United States
Logic Voice Services:
- Voice Services (Local Services, Long Distance Services, Virtual Business Lines, T1 PRI Phone Lines)
- VoIP Services (SIP Trunking, Hosted PBX, IP Flex Bundles, Virtual PRI, VoIP Origination/Termination, eFax)
- Data and Internet Services (Dedicated Internet Access DSL, T1, DS3, OC3, Metro Ethernet, MPLS IP-VPN Service, Private Lines)
- Wholesale Carrier Solutions (SIP-PSTN Termination/Termination LATA or OCN plans, CNAM delivery service and storage service, E911, LRN dipping over SIP, Directory Listing)
- International Solutions (Callshop, Internet Cafes, Calling Card, CallBack, Mobile, Prepaid Home)
Logic Voice NetworkLogic Voice has a fully deployed and sophisticated digital switching network using Sonus Networks, the premier “Next-Generation” Soft-Switch technology, for emerging Voice-Over-IP (VoIP) for incoming/origination as well as outgoing/termination interconnections. Logic Voice has a fully meshed Internet Protocol (IP) network of private MPLS connectivity, and Public-IP via Tier-I carriers, and over a hundred traditional Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) Sonus trunk ports at DS-3 signaling levels.
Logic Voice has eleven (11) geo-redundant switching centers super POPS in the US and Europe, and over 400 regional POPS in the US.
Logic Voice Network
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+