Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
A mini perl based SIP proxy
Currently the source provided is just an example of how to use perl-POE making it act as a SIP proxy.
Nevertheless: It can act as a local PBX so all registered parties can call each other. Perfect for home use of SIP phones.
How to use:
- Instal POE Framework
(Note there is no space between POE till HTTP)
- extract source and "cd LCSR"
- try to run ./lcsp.pl - this wil tell you which other modules need to be installed from CPAN ;)
- once the server is up you can register your SIP phones to the box IP address, port 5060 as usual
- There is no authentification required at present
- the proxy maintains a small registry which will be written to disk (registry.dat) for persistance after restart
- the user name used during register will become the extension for this phone to be called at
developed on a Mac, tested with Snom190 and X-Lite (to give an idea where it has been proven to work with)
Comments welcome ...
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+