Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
MonitRC Configuration File for OpenSER in ComtelPBX
- Global section
- Start monit in background (run as daemon) and check the services at 2-minute
- Set syslog logging with the 'daemon' facility. If the FACILITY option is
- omited, monit will use 'user' facility by default. You can specify the
- path to the file for monit native logging.
- Monit has an embedded webserver, which can be used to view the
- configuration, actual services parameters or manage the services using the
- web interface.
start program = "/etc/init.d/openser openserstart"
stop program = "/etc/init.d/openser openserstop"
if 2 restarts within 3 cycles then timeout
Created by: mglucksmann, Last modification: Wed 12 of Mar, 2008 (20:54 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+