New Software Releases
This page is to inform on various VoIP related software releases.
Your contributions are welcome, but please read the How to add information to this wiki page and the Posting Guidelines before you post.
Your contributions are welcome, but please read the How to add information to this wiki page and the Posting Guidelines before you post.
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- 2015-04-23 - miniSIPServer V20 is released.
- 2015-04-15 - ICTInnovations released ICTFax Version 3.2 replacing existing fraemwork with new communications framework ICTCore
- 2015-04-15 - ICTDialer Version 2.0 Released with support of new communications framework ICTCore
- 2015-04-02 - Thirdlane Unified Communications Platform v126.96.36.199. New release of Thirdlane Business PBX, Thirdlane Multi-Tenant PBX Platform, Thirdlane Elastic Cloud PBX Platform and Thirdlane Call Center.
- 2015-03-25 - Speedflow released CallMax Retail Softswitch v.3.4.1.
- 2015-03-23 - The MediaCore Softswitch v.4.5 is available for VoIP Carriers
- 2015-03-15 - What's new in QueueMetrics 15.02
- 2015-03-03 - Thirdlane Unified Communications Platform v188.8.131.52. New release of Thirdlane Business PBX, Thirdlane Multi-Tenant PBX Platform, Thirdlane Elastic Cloud PBX Platform and Thirdlane Call Center.
- 2015-03-03 - Kolmisoft released MOR X6 with Multi-Level Resellers, Multi-Tenant PBX functionality and many other improvements.
- 2015-03-02 - YateBTS 4.0.2 released, improved bladeRF error handling, simplified configuration
- 2015-03-02 - Yate 5.4.2 released, provides SQLite database support, GSM-EFR (based on AMR library) and stability fixes
- 2015-02-25 - 3CX Releases On-Premise Version of 3CX WebMeeting
- 2015-02-07 - miniSIPServer V19 is released to support time condition feature and higher performance.
- 2015-01-28 - Thirdlane Unified Communications Platform v7.3 has been released
- 2015-01-27 - Speedflow has released the MediaCore Class 4 Softswitch ver. 4.4.
- 2015-01-20 - miniSIPServer V18 upgraded to provide higher performance web interfaces.
- 2014-12-28 Asterweb has released the Free Version of the Class Software (phonebooks for Asterisk and much more...).
- 2014-12-17 New VentaFax & Voice 7.4 and Venta4Net/Venta4Net Plus 3.4 versions released with Microsoft Speech Platform SDK 11 text-to-speech support for VoIP voice broadcast, answering machine, Caller ID replay and other voice functions.
- 2014-12-07 Cloud-miniSIPServer upgraded to support webRTC!
- 2014-11-21 - CosmoConf, a multi-tenant call conferencing solution is now available. It's developed in FreeSWITCH and WebRTC which makes it more robust, secure and scalable.
- 2014-11-20 -MediaCore Release 4.3 is available for VoIP Carriers
- 2014-11-17 http://www.telestax.com/the-new-restcomm-7-2-0-is-out/ Restcomm 7.2.0 has been released.
- 2014-11-16 - PortSIP VoIP SDK for Xamarin Now PortSIP VoIP SDK support the Xamarin for iOS and Android.
- 2014-11-15 - miniSIPServer V18 released to support webRTC. It is so easy to bridge webRTC and SIP networks.
- 2014-11-04 - ICT Innovations released ICTFax Version 3.0 , open source Fax over IP solution
- 2014-10-27 - QueueMetrics 14.10 was released with improved usabilitz and APIs for large deployments.
- 2014-09-30 - WombatDialer 0.8.0 was released including support for Asterisk 12 and 13, improved APIs, email notifications and more.
- 2014-09-30 - PHPARI Project has released its first version - testers and developers are welcome.
- 2014-09-22 - Speedflow Launches the MediaCore Release 4.2 with mobile interface, enhanced SMS module, updated Guardian, etc.
- 2014-09-17 - PortSIP VoIP SDK The PortSIP VoIP SDK for Mac OS X is released.
- 2014-09-17 - A2Billing SIP Dialer supports A2Billing-2.0.8
- 2014-09-03 - Third Lane Technologies announces a new major release which includes REST API and migration tools for conversion from earlier versions of Thirdlane products, FreePBX and others.
- 2014-08-21 - miniSIPServer V17 updated to enhance openAPIs.
- 2014-08-12 - Zycoo release version 1.0.5 patch 2 firmware for U20 and U50 CooVox IPPBX
- 2014-07-31: WombatDialer introduces e-mail notifications.
- 2014-07-28 - Zycoo announce release of Cloud Telephony Management System
- 2014-07-17 - iSymphony released 3.0.3 released with long list of fixed bugs. Refer to Updating guide and view the Change Log. Download now.
- 2014-07-07 - miniSIPServer V17 released, perfect SIP server for windows and Linux.
- 2014-06-11 - CallMax Softswitch (ver. 3.2) is available now.
- 2014-06-11 - Twin Mobile Dialer : One application for both CallingCard and VOIP Service users Supports dual functionality of Calling Card Dialing + VoIP Dialing for all OS Like: Android, iOS, Windows Phone8..
- 2014-06-10 - miniSIPServer V16 released to support IPv6.
- 2014-05-25- El Quijote SIP client for OSX has been launched
- 2014-05-20 - The MediaCore Softswitch new release (version 4) has been launched
- 2014-05-19 - PortSIP VoIP SDK The PortSIP VoIP SDK v11.0 is releases, which provide unified APIs and support 5 participants video conferencing for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux.
- 2014-05-17 - miniSIPServer V15 updated to provide higher performance.
- 2014-05-09 - Speedflow Released a new version of CallMax Class 5 Softswitch
- 2014-04-15 - Alaris Labs presents a new generation routing system Alaris LCR Engine for both voice (VoIP and TDM) and SMS-traffic
- 2014-04-14 - Patch for iSymphony released, 3.0.1, to fix some bugs. Refer to Updating guide and view the Change Log.
- 2014-04-11 - Fixe2mob.com added new mobile payphone feature for fixe2mob app for IOS and Android phones; now you can uses any usa or french calling card with a toll free acces 800.
- 2014_04_08 - ICT Innovations is added support for Andriod operating system in new release of ICTBroadcast autodialer softwarec solution .
- 2014-04-08 - 3CLogic Unveils New Reporting and Scripting Platforms for Its Updated Cloud-based Contact Center Solutions.
- 2014-04-02 - iSymphony 3 released! Download and view the Release Notes.
- 2014-03-31 - Cloud-miniSIPServer is upgraded to provide 'reseller' functions.
- 2014-03-30 - CLASS 3.0 - new Software Class - phonebook for Asterisk and much more
- 2014-03-25 - Speedflow released Call Shop Solution
- 2014-03-19 - Voicent Software Version 9.1 released! Download the free trial now to try out new features such as workflow integration, dynamic campaigns, call conferencing and more.
- 2014-03-14 - Thirdlane Multi-Tenant and Business PBX v184.108.40.206 released w/ improved performance & security
- 2014-03-13 - Agile CRM Announces VoIP Telephony Integration. Source: PrWeb
- 2014-03-12 - asterCC hosted Call Cetter & PBX released 2.0 with DID and inbound billing
- 2014-03-04 - Speedflow released the MediaCore v.3.22
- 2014-02-28 miniSIPServer V15, cross-platform SIP-PBX software, is released to support new service engine.
- 2014-02-12 - WombatDialer version 0.7.5 released - with many fixes and improvements
- 2014-1-24 - Adore Infotech releases Adore Unified Communication with SIP, Media, SMS, VOIP Billing Server and Video and IM Client in a Package.
- 2014-01-15 - Speedflow launched the MediaCore version 3.21
- 2014-01-15 - The Newfies-Dialer team releases Newfies-Dialer 2.10, the free and open source auto-dialer with SMS and Appointment reminders module.
- 2014-01-04 - miniSIPServer V14 is upgraded to support 64 bits Debian and Ubuntu systems. Happy new year!
- 2013-12-16 - TransNexus Releases SDReporter V7.1 and NexOSS V6.1 with enhanced fraud detection and BroadWorks compatibility.]
- 2013-12-09 - miniSIPServer V14.4 is released. SIP-PBX for windows, Linux and Raspberry Pi.
- 2013-12-04 - Tiptel.com releases new Firmware V2.x for the SIP desktop phones 31xx series. The Firmware can be downloaded from company’s Wiki-Page .
- 2013-11-10 - miniSIPServer V14.3.1 released, SIP-PBX for windows, linux and Raspberry Pi.
- 2013-11-09 - asterCC call center system released 2.0 with asterisk 1.8, with a new OEM management platform to manage your own license.
- 2013-11-04 - VoiceGuide 7.4.0 is released. Inbound/Outbound IVR software with advanced Dialer and ACD functionality.
- 2013-11-02 - ICT Innovations offering trial version of unified autodialer solution downloadable from Download ICTBroadcast
- 2013-10-22 - Third Lane Technologies, an innovator in IP PBX and unified communications solutions for businesses, Internet telephony service providers and call center operators, has debuted the next generation of the company’s product suite.
- 2013-10-18 - Asterlook is released. Manages incoming and outgoing calls directly in Outlook with Asterisk IPBX base.
- 2013-10-18 - Ozeki Phone System XE v4.3 windows voip pbx is released. An advanced PBX with SMS functionality and great APIs.
- 2013-10-12 - Elastix Connect for Android released . Avaiable at Google Play Market. More details here
- 2013-10-10 - Speedflow Released Updated CallMax Class 5 Solution with IP PBX features and Calling Card Platform.
- 2013-10-04 - miniSIPServer V14.2.1 released. A SIP-PBX for windows, Linux and Raspberry Pi.
- 2013-10-03 - QueueWiz is a free online Asterisk queue simulator.
- 2013-10-02 - Taridium announces the general availability of Taridium comms 2.0, a completed Hosted Business Telephone System (Virtual PBX) for Service Providers
- 2013-09-26 - The Newfies-Dialer team releases Newfies-Dialer 2.8, the free and open source voice broadcasting and auto-dialer system with major performance increases.
- 2013-09-24 - Aptus Telecom releases Aptus FonB v1.0.2.
- 2013-09-24 - Aptus Telecom announces their product list along with the pricing structure
- 2013-09-23 - WombatDialer autodialer for Asterisk adds black lists, CSV lists upload/download, agent CLID and more.
- 2013-09-17 - miniSIPServer V14.2 released to provide "routing group" feature.
- 2013-09-11 - 3CLogic's Phoenix Software Upgrade Solution Cloud Contact Center Upgrade Solution.
- 2013-09-09 - miniSIPServer V14.1 released to provide open API.
- 2013-08-30 - A2Billing 2.0.6 released.
- 2013-08-28 - miniSIPServer is upgraded to support Raspberry Pi.
- 2013-08-23 - CounterPath Corporation released a new version of their award winning softphone Bria 3 desktop v.3.5.4
- 2013-08-20 - Alaris Labs announces Alaris inVoice v.3.3.0: Client Self-Service Portal and Extended Routing
- 2013-08-15 - miniSIPServer V13.6 released to support simple call waiting service.
- 2013-08-12 - Voicent releases Version 9! Introducing Voicent Dashboard! Enabling remote agents to instantly access CRM data, click-to-call capabilities, SMS text messaging, click-to-email capabilities, and more. Trial version available!
- 2013-08-07 - ScopTEL PBX 2.7.2 now available! You can Download our ISO for easy installation! Most complete GUI for Asterisk.
- 2013-08-06 - asterCC Call Center released 1.2.2 with auto-report, transfer/consult popup, custom url popup etc.
- 2013-08-05 - Voice2Phone Announces Group Calling Online Service: Affordable, Convenient Automated Messaging System
- 2013-08-02 - miniSIPServer V13.5.1 released, SIP-PBX for windows and Debian/Ubuntu.
- 2013-08-01 - Kolmisoft released MOR X4 -new and updated Softswitch version to meet and exceed customer needs
- 2013-07-19 - Aptus Telecom released FonB.
- 2013-07-08 - SoliCall reveals common scenarios for its newly released noise reduction software.
- 2013-07-05 - miniSIPServer V13.5 is released to refine call recording feature.
- 2013-06-21 - ICT innovations released ICTFax Version 2.1.1 with many bugs fixed and improved performance available at github and sourceforge.net.
- 2013-06-20 - ICT innovations released ICTBroadcast appintment reminder Campaign type
- 2013-06-20 - miniSIPServer V13.4 released! A SIP-PBX for Windows and Linux(Ubuntu/Debian) systems.
- 2013-06-18- TitanvoX Phone 2.1 for Android Now supports Video call with mpeg4, vp8 and h264 codecs
- 2013-06-17- asterCC call center released 1.2.1, it has more than 2,000 agents on line a day, this proved that asterisk is very stable for call center business.
- 2013-05-31- Voicent introduces Call Center Manager 8 Automatically monitor and manage regulatory compliance and call center training and efficiency.
- 2013-05-20 - asterCC hosted call center released 1.2 with e-Commerce module
- 2013-05-17 - iSymphony v2.8 released! Download and view the Release Notes.
- 2013-05-14 - amiDebugger is a web-based CLI-like AMI interface companion
- 2013-05-09 - Aradial Convergent Billing - Aradial releases new converged billing version 6.1 for VOIP and Data services.
- 2013-05-09 - Aradial Wifi Billing - Enforcer - Aradial releases new version for Aradial Hotspot/Wifi billing for Wifi and 3G offloading.
- 2013-05-07 miniSIPServer V13.2 updated to support Debian 7 system. Now, miniSIPServer can cover Windows, Ubuntu and Debian systems.
- 2013-04-08 - miniSIPServer V13.1 released to support SIP over TLS.
- 2013-04-04 - sip:provider v2.8 LTS, the open source VoIP appliance, is available - ICE support, new termination billing features, enhanced fraud protection
- 2013-03-30 - miniSIPServer LTS upgraded to V12. A SIP-PBX for Windows and Ubuntu.
- 2013-03-19 - Alaris Labs announces Alaris inVoice v.3.2.0: enhanced rate management & new SMS billing features
- 2013-03-14 - VoIP Tester for Android was Released. This is a free application to test audio quality, jitter and packet lost in a VoIP talk
- 2013-03-08 - Newfies-Dialer v2.0 released! Get Started with StarBilling's free and open source auto-dialer and survey platform.
- 2013-03-06 - iSymphony v2.7.2 released! Download and view the Release Notes.
- 2013-03-05 - Exelysis Contact Center - New release of Exelysis Contact Center with support for Asterisk 1.8
- 2013-03-01 - VoIP Innovations Releases Feedback Management System
- 2013-02-28 - Homer - live conferencing and more version 0.25 was released, a free SIP softphone with video support for Windows, Linux and OS X.
- 2013-02-26 - Alaris Labs releases MNP/LNP solution to manage ported numbers
- 2013-02-25 - Kamailio Open Source SIP Server version 3.3.4 released
- 2013-02-20 - CDR Analyzer from TransNexus now included with NexOSS
- 2013-02-19 - NexOSS 5.12.0 from TransNexus - Fraud Blacklist with Diversion and Number Translation by Provider
- 2013-02-19 - Cloud-miniSipServer upgraded to support customerized server name.
- 2013-02-10 - asterCC released 1.2-beta with new customer service and ticket modules
- 2013-02-06 - Voicent Communications major release 8.6.0 ! New features and numerous improvements and bug fixes].
- 2013-01-28 - miniSipServer V11.3 released to support advance " Bridge Gtalk and SIP" feature.
- 2013-01-25 - VoIP Innovations Adds SMS Features to their Wholesale DID Origination Service.
- 2013-01-24 - Star2Billing released CDR-Stats 2.0 a free and open source multi-tenant call data analysis and reporting system with live statistics and threat reporting
- 2013-01-23 - TransNexus released SDReporter 5.0 free VoIP reporting software
- 2013-01-21 - WombatDialer 0.6.7 released - see the http://blog.wombatdialer.com/post/41090728273/rel067. Better handling of "ghost calls" and improved Live page
- 2013-01-21 - local-miniSipServer and Cloud-miniSipServer upgraded at the same time to provide unified user experience.
- 2013-01-10 - WombatDialer 0.6.5 released - see the blog post. Includes a new 54-page User Manual
- 2013-01-07 - miniSipPhone V2 released, a free SIP softphone for windows.
- 2012-12-25 - ICT Innovations released ICTFAX Version 2.1 available at SourceForge
- 2012-12-17 - Learn how to easily work with databases (MySQL, MS SQL, Postgres, Oracle ...) in Visual Dialplan
- 2012-12-15 - miniSipServer V11 released to support Gtalk to SIP feature. You can connect Gtalk to SIP in your VoIP network now!
- 2012-12-14 - AskoziaPBX 2.2.2 released! Check the change log for more information.
- 2012-12-05 - Kolmisoft announces new VoIP Softswitch version MOR X3 release! Read more about new and advanced system version.
Call Center Software
Cloud-based Call Center Software
AVOXI: Cloud-based Contact Center Software
8x8 Virtual Contact Center
Call Center Software
Begin Your Trial Now
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+