Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
News Voip Services 2007
- 2007-12-28 - miniSipServer V2.2.3 is released to support caller prepaid service.
- 2007-12-26 - Diamondcard.us Releases SMS Service - Send SMS's over SIP using Ekiga.
- 2007-12-06 - Lannex IT services is now offering VoIP with is subsidiary LannexTel. LannexTel is a pbxnsip certified partner. SIP PBX solutions are now available in eastern Canada.
- 2007-12-05 - O-Fone - http://www.o-fone.com, a VOIP provider for Mobile cellular phone has released their A..Z platform for Mobile over internet services.
- 2007-11-29 - Unia Telecom http://uniatelecom.com, global, business and home unlimited calling plans, allocating a percentage of revenue to Habitat.
- 2007-11-28 - The NetQoS VoIP Readiness Assessment a detailed pre-deployment analysis of your network.
- 2007-11-26 - All needed features for VoIP Service providers from Synchronous Synchronous offers SyncSwitch for all needed features from VoIP Business
- 2007-11-20 - OpenVPN SIP Service FonoSIP.com starts OpenVPN SIP service. Also available as a stand-alone IPPBX.
- 2007-11-06 - Junction exposes rest api, offers free sip accounts on onsip service.
- 2007-11-05 - IsraelNumber.com Is now providing 03 local Israel phone numbers, world wide mobile access numbers with cheap rates to Israel.
- 2007-11-05 - GSMcall has launched their new service that specializes in Nokia Mobile VoIP complete with how-to guides. GSMcall to GSMcall = Free
- 2007-11-04 - My SIP Switch has launched a new feature for SIP forwarding along with a complete new layout, see also: MySIPSwitch
- 2007-10-25 - Localphone.com Has now launched it's open beta. They offer SIP accounts with full credentials and UK Geo DID, Full setup guides for many devices (see also: Localphone)
- 2007-10-16 - FonoSIP.com Launches unlimited plan covering Argentina Mobile calls. Available for consumers or businesses.
- 2007-10-10 - 2CanCall.co.uk launches asterisk-based converged telephone system, designed specifically for UK small and medium-sized businesses
- 2007-10-10 - ISPhone Expands Marketing Opportunities for VoIP Service Providers
- 2007-10-10 - Dcalls Dcalls has returned back after 2 month with New face and new comparision.
- 2007-10-09 - www.calldigits.com - freedigits.net is down and announces calldigits.com the new Generation of his VOIP service that is nosense
- 2007-10-02 - VOIPSLOT.com - Submit your websites Now accepting submission for VoIP Websites, Products and Services.
- 2007-09-12 - Zapp Global Free is in friendly trial. This will allow free calls to/from Romania.
- 2007-08-21 - Featured articles, news portal is opened. All around voip.
- 2007-08-15 - Voicemeup offers wholesale API for free, and unlimited channels
- 2007-08-11 - Education in voip business is available now for free. You can enjoy.
- 2007-08-06 - Back office Service for consultants is being offered by StarUtilities.
- 2007-07-30 - Voip.com launches its first retail operation.
- 2007-06-29 - Voip-Busines.org project open forum for partners and anybody
- 2007-06-28 - Voicemeup offers residential plans at $9.95 no questions asked
- 2007-06-28 - voip-nutzen.de offers voip price comparison for the German costumers
- 2007-06-25 - Voip.com and VoipConsumer.org rolls out $50.00 Cash Back special offer.
- 2007-06-14 - Allwin Tech releases SK-1 -The most efficient way to build your own VoIP network.
- 2007-06-08 - Voip.com offers Lowest Price Guarantee residential plans.
- 2007-06-05 - Truphone Selects FreeSWITCH and TelcoBridges to Enable VoIP Calls over WiFi on Mobile Read More
- 2007-06-05 - InterTelecom Bulgaria - Started great reseller program. Contact for details
- 2007-05-20 - MyVoipApp - release Ring group service in miniSipServer.
- 2007-05-17 - CallFire.com - Voice Broadcasting, Virtual Call Center & Auto Dialer launches Reseller re-branding program.
- 2007-05-10 - VentureVoIP LTD IAX2 and SIP service launched by New Zealand Prime Minister
- 2007-05-07 - TELEQUANT launch of SMS Callback service.
- 2007-05-04 - Voip.com rolls out Main Number Service.
- 2007-05-01 - Telekommunisten launch Dialstation BETA http://www.telekommunisten.net/.
- 2007-04-20 - TigerCube Launches providing a range of products including an IP PBX, VPN Server, Web Content Filter and more
- 2007-04-18 - Contaque launches new version of VoIP based predictive dialer system Contaque V5
- 2007-04-18 - IP Communications Announced today its SuperTrunk feature. Trunks are multi-homing, multi-service and PSTN or IP failover.
- 2007-04-17 - Link2VoIP expands DID services to 93% of the United States. More Canadian DIDs added as well.
- 2007-04-16 - Press 8 Communications launches new feature rich hosted IP PBX service.
- 2007-04-09 - VPN4VOIP.COM launches SSL VPN for VOIP solution - helps to bypass ISP's blocking on VOIP calls & get a public IP mapped to VOIP device.
- 2007-04-09 - Xeepe project Xeepe project offers SIP/ISDN based phone solution for SOHO & SMB customers. Try it!
- 2007-04-06 - Voip.com now offers Mobile Solutions.
- 2007-04-06 - AG Projects Releases first free interoperable SIP SIMPLE network using Presence and XCAP protocols
- 2007-04-04 - GroovyTel.com Groovytel Offers Phone Incoming Service for Google Talk and MSN Messenger - Free for first 1000 customers http://www.groovytel.com
- 2007-04-01 - IsraelNumber.com expands its services to include Israel Virtual Non-geographical numbers, Multi Channels calling cards access numbers, SIP IPBX accounts, routing and termination services.
- 2007-03-29 - Midnight Software releases its UK Virtual Exchange Service, voicemail, geographic/non-geographic numbers, callflows and more
- 2007-03-21 - DORETEL Communications, Inc. Releases Hosted SoftSwitch Service, Hosted Calling Card Service, Hosted Call Shop Service, Hosted Carrier Termination Billing Service
- 2007-03-19 - DORETEL Communications, Inc. Has Released New Leasing Programs For Cisco & Quintum Gateways
- 2007-03-18 - Voip.com released its Wholesale business package.
- 2007-03-05 - lenintell - sell voip under your own brand , no setup fee , great rates .
- 2007-03-01 - InterTelecom - Launches Bulgarian DID's in almost all major cities - as low as $2 per DID
- 2007-02-24 - Potatoboy.COM Launches Quality Voip Services offering superior echo free softphone, click to call, supporting all other softphone or hardphones capable of SIP or IAX2 protocols.
- 2007-02-24 - Voip Paid support Voicemeup now offering support for third party ITSP's and clients.
- 2007-02-21 - Vonage - Asterisk integration via direct SIP trunking now available and supported.
- 2007-02-13 - InterTelecom - Bulgarian provider announces interconnection with Bulgarian fixed and mobile operators
- 2007-02-13 - Sydney based Cgrid launches their VoIP PBX solution for businesses, gridConnect.
- 2007-02-11 - FREE-VOIP.eu SIPSERVICE (Swiss VOIP provider) has launched an english VOIP service at
- 2007-02-05 - VoXaLot expands its service to now cover Europe.
- 2007-02-06 - unifycall.com launched IAX2 termination for asterisk users. No minimum usage.
- 2007-01-31 - Price change. Voip.com changed its SoftPhone to $14.95.
- 2007-01-18 - New product. Voip.com released its Click to Call Service.
- 2007-01-08 - Call-robot voip automated system makes easy sending voice messages by phone to thousa
- 2007-01-07 - Resonance Networks gets number porting and emergency services-ACMA Compliant VoIP
- 2007-01-05 - damaka SIP P2P VoIP Launches IM Connectivity to MSN, Yahoo, AOL, and Google - Release notes
- 2007-01-02 - Junction Networks removes per seat pricing on new, 100% SIP, Hosted PBX. Story
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+