Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
ORGALOGIC OmniSession Softphone
OmniSession is an innovative, future-oriented software-telephone (â€žsoftphoneâ€œ, no hardware components) for your PC. OmniSession enables Triple Play as optimized communication all in one and shatters innovation barriers:
- Voice: Telephone calls with conferencing to other software-telephones (up to 10) as well as (w. adapter/gateways) from and to regular telephones
- Video: Video-calls (selectable window size)
- Collaboration: Whiteboard and desktop collaboration (exchange of screen segments between partners)
This integration of voice, data and video into a unified system accelerates many work procedures and enables a more flexible work place design.
- Security against listening-in: via end-to-end encryption of all calls
- Compatibility with the future-proof Internet Protocol IPv6
- Universal Instant Messaging Platform for short messages between OmniSession and MSN Messenger, AOL, Yahoo!, Google and ICQ
- Simple incorporation of existing address records into the OmniSession phone book
- TAPI Integration for MS Outlook (next update)
- Video Conferencing (next update)
OmniSession currently runs on Windows (2000/XP/Vista) as well as on PDAs under Windows Mobile (next update). New features are continuously added.
Please visit our web site at http://www.omnisession.com for more information.
Created by: Bleffert, Last modification: Thu 22 of Dec, 2005 (13:30 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+