Old News 2011
- 2011-12-27 - OpenVox- Launched a Complete Asterisk-based Appliance Proloaded with Elastix,PBX in a Flash or trixbox.
- 2011-12-25 - JS200-FX Released. Embedded VoIP PBX Asterisk Appliance. Two FXS, WiFi Router. Google Voice Support!
- 2011-12-24 - REVE Systems launched MOBILE Top-Up through VoIP.
- 2011-12-23 - IVR for Skype 184.108.40.206 Open Source C#. No hardware required.
- 2011-12-23 - Resource Software International Ltd (RSI) launches a Digium Switchvox Pin Code Authorization and Call Manager
- 2011-12-21 - Alaris Labs launches a new version (2.7.0) of its VoIP billing and routing system with extended traffic analysis functions.
- 2011-12-20 - Jerasoft is exhibiting their updated VoIP products and billing software at PTC'12 in Hawaii.
- 2011-12-19 - Fax-test.de a free fax test service for Fax over IP (t.38) and traditional Faxmachines (German fax no.)
- 2011-12-19 - ElastixEasy.com is a New site with different kind of Elastix's ISO files, ElastixEasy.com.
- 2011-12-15 - Telesis A.S. announced the PX24N Nano IP PBX revision 6
- 2011-12-15 - Speedflow Communications released the MediaCore Softswitch v.2.24
- 2011-12-14 - SIREMIS v3.2.0 the web management interface for Kamailio SIP Server v3.2.0 has been released
- 2011-12-14 - Humbug Labs and OpenVox partner to prevent telecom fraud
- 2011-12-13 - REVE Systems receives a 2011 Internet Telephony Excellence award
- 2011-12-12 - New Strategy at Sangoma? Listen to the new VoIPon Podcast
- 2011-12-12 - Switchvoice - New BRI Appliance based on Switchfin coming soon
- 2011-12-11 - Briker Open Source IPPBX version 1.4 has been released
- 2011-12-10 - Sipwise released SPCE v2.4, the fully-featured open source Class5 soft-switch based on Kamailio and Sems
- 2011-12-07 - www.net2800.com FREE SIP termination to FRANCE Toll Free numbers now supports T38 voip fax
- 2011-12-03 - Kolmisoft released MOR 11, the latest version of its advanced VoIP Softswitch with Billing and Routing functionality
- 2011-12-01 - Kamailio SIP Server v3.2.1 has been released
- 2011-11-30 - Telesis A.S. announces a new IP Video Phone VTS480
- 2011-11-29 - West Corporation acquires HyperCube LLC. HyperCube comments on acquisition.
- 2011-11-29 - Voiceflex offers SIP for Lyncs
- 2011-11-29 - iTel Mobile Dialer Express partners with Ezetop. Now offers cross border mobile recharge facility for more than 70 countries!
- 2011-11-28 - VoodooVox Caller Analytics brings the power and value of web analytics to phone calls.
- 2011-11-28 - Call for Papers Open at Techday Asia 2012 The Asterisk Business Conference more info
- 2011-11-22 - PIKA Technologies Announces Enhancements to WARP Appliance for Asterisk
- 2011-11-21 - Newfies-Dialer v1.0 an Open Source Voice broadcasting and auto-dialer application released.
- 2011-11-17 - JeraSoft VCS v3.3.1 a powerful, complex billing solution, comes with a number of new features, polishes and improvements.
- 2011-11-16 - Anveo reinvents E911/Emergency Calling or '5 New Innovations from Anveo'
- 2011-11-11 - Bicom Systems is now offering a FREE Multi-Tenant PBX!
- 2011-11-11 - Open Source Mind acquires Simply2.0 and Releases Hive Voice Cloud services
- 2011-11-09 - PIKA Technologies Releases Enhancements to HMP
- 2011-11-08 - Reducing CAPEX in Africa with Squire Technologies specialist SS7 to VoIP signalling
- 2011-11-08 - Line2 releases free 7-day trial to make unlimited calls & texts on iPhone, Android, iPad, or iPod Touch. Exclusive to Voip-Info.org users only.
- 2011-11-08 - Jaxtr introduces JaxtrSMS mobile app for unlimited texting across the globe
- 2011-11-07 - VoIPdito joined forces with Voxbone to provide global VoIP service
- 2011-11-05 - Voxalot to cease VoIP operations from Dec 31, 2011
- 2011-10-28 - Nokia Asha 303 dualmode phone with built in SIP VoIP over WiFi and 3G announced
- 2011-10-27 - Bicom Systems Partners with VOXIA Limited
- 2011-10-22 - A2Billing Client For Android (Third Party) Updated version 3.0 Released
- 2011-10-21 - SysAdminMan launches 100 concurrent call A2Billing hosting platform
- 2011-10-18 - Kamailio SIP Server v3.2.0 - new major version has been released
- 2011-10-18 - Video Conferencing Solution Integrated in Xorcom IP-PBX
- 2011-10-04 - FaxDesk - Now you can send and receive fax online across 30+ countries
- 2011-09-27 - PBX in a Flash: 4 New CentOS 5.7 Freebies
- 2001-09-21 - HowTo: Authenticate Users for International calls - Asterisk PBX - Application Authenticate - Spanish
- 2011-09-20 - 1-Minute Asterisk Installs with PIAF-OpenVZ
- 2011-09-15 - I6NET - VXI* 6.2, the VoiceXML Browser for Asterisk has been released
- 2011-09-12 - New WEB 2.0 GUI for VoipMonitor.org released
- 2011-09-06 - New (and free) Flash Drive Installer for Asterisk
- 2011-09-05 - Jitsi adds support for SILK, Google Voice and Video calls to GTalk (including Gmail and Android).
- 2011-09-01 - The free C++ library for Asterisk PBX integration (asterisk-java c++ port).
- 2011-06-22 - PIKA Technologies Releases New WARP Plus Applications
- 2011-06-22 - QuteCom announced the release of QuteCom version 2.2.1, available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- 2011-06-22 - Humbug Telecom Labs Offers Community Approach to Telecom Fraud Fighting.
- 2011-06-22 - VoIP PBX Software Taridium introduces ipbx 2.3 (press release), now with a fully web driven operator console.
- 2011-06-22 - http://www.beip.be The long awaited 4.00 release of the BeIP Software Suite is available.
- 2011-06-21 - Asterisk Channels Live Version 3.0 is available now, we can see all Asterisk channels On RealTime as a windows desktop application.
- 2011-06-20 - Tixeo brings presence and ad-hoc meetings to WorkSpace3D 4.0
- 2011-06-20 - Nerd Vittles introduces NicolÃ¡s GudiÃ±o's Asternic CDR Reports, one of the best Asterisk and FreePBX freebies on the net
- 2011-06-17 - YATE provides Open Source solution for PSTN interconnection using SS7
- 2011-06-17 - OneStream Networks Global SIP Trunking Solution Earns Avaya Compliant Rating
- 2011-06-17 - SIP Trunks ready for Prime Time
- 2011-06-16 - FreeSWITCH project announces first truly open and free RTMP server solution for OSS VoIP
- 2011-06-14 - Nerd Vittles introduces Newcomer's Guide to PBX in a Flash with Asterisk 1.4, 1.6.2, and 1.8
- 2011-06-13 - Fax Server VoIP Business Solutions announces new release of its fax server product with A2Billing support. Product re-branding and 50% discount for resellers.
- 2011-06-08 - Asterisk VQM update is available for evaluation, new features include SNMP, G.107 MOS, jitter, packet loss and other VoIP parameters analysis and collection.
- 2011-06-08 - CounterPath Releases Bria for iPad, the World's First Universal iOS Softphone - Leading SIP client from CounterPath moves to the iPad and iPad 2.
- 2011-06-08 - HowTo: Build your own SIP-based VoIP service to run on both IPv4 and IPv6 with open source applications
- 2011-06-07 - HowTo: FreeSWITCH like a Skype Gateway for Asterisk (Spanish)
- 2011-06-07 - QueueMetrics Espresso installs a full-featured call-center on most PBXs in minutes
- 2011-06-07 - Overview of Advanced Business IP Phone IP652 - provide access auto-configuration and reduce management cost
- 2011-06-07 - The 2011 SIP survey report is now live All the facts on SIP Trunking adoption and what's causing problems.
- 2011-06-06 - PBX in a Flash introduces new USB Thumb Drive installer for Asterisk 1.4, 1.6.2, and 1.8
- 2011-06-06 - SwitchVox 5.0 Makes FMC Easy for the SMB: VoIPon Interviews Digium
- 2011-06-05 - EasyCallerid is new tool for call centers which opens WEB page on incoming SIP calls.
- 2011-07-08 - Arizona CNA Classes
- 2011-07-08 - Arkansas CNA Classes
- 2011-07-08 - CNA Classes
- 2011-06-02 - CNAM Revenues CallerID4u.com releases new compensation strategy for Call Centers seeking to monetize on the CNAM DIP FEES.
- 2011-06-02 - HowTo: Asterisk 1.10 and New ConfBridge Application Installation Configuration and examples (Spanish)
- 2011-06-01 - Digium at the Crossroads: If You Won't Eat Your Own Dog Food, At Least Taste It
- 2011-06-01 - DIDReseller open source version 1.26 released.
- 2011-05-31 - OpenVox releases New Generation Analog Cards with Industry 1st Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design and Lifetime Warranty!
- 2011-05-26 - Kamailio SIP Server v3.1.4 has been released
- 2011-05-26 - Nerd Vittles introduces new install script for Free Skype Calling with Incredible PBX and Asterisk 1.8
- 2011-05-25 - Green VoIP - research article about how much energy the VoIP server consumes in several scenarios
- 2011-05-23 - Run your own Skype-like service in less than one hour with open source VoIP applications
- 2011-05-23 - DennisWu Workshop announce a free graphical Dial Plan Builder for Asterisk
- 2011-05-23 - Anveo Cloud Communications platform introduces Salesforce.com CTI integration
- 2011-05-23 - Nerd Vittles: Adding Google Calendars and Reminders with Asterisk 1.8
- 2011-05-19 - ClueCon the open source telephony developer conference, announces extra chances to win the coolest laptop and iPads at ClueCon 2011 this August 9-11 in Chicago
- 2011-05-19 - Canadian IPv6 Summit SIP over IPv6 Technical Design Considerations presentation by TrainingCity IPv6 Training Staff
- 2011-05-17 - Toll Free Origination: HyperCube announces new Toll Free Network Compensation for carriers with 8YY traffic termination: How much do you get? Meet us at ITW 2011.
- 2011-05-17 - Asterisk 1.8: Dear Digium: Does Digium Eat Its Own Dog Food?
- 2011-05-15 - OBi100 ATA: Obihai's New OBi100 VoIP Phone Adapter Springs to #1 Best Seller
- 2011-05-12 - JeraSoft Team is going to present a new Rates Management Solution for VoIP carriers at ITW 2011. Meet us at ITW on 23-25 May in Washington, booth #564, Hall C
- 2011-05-12 - Migrating TDM Networks to NGN
- 2011-05-10 - D150 Voice Transcoding Series Launched by Sangoma
- 2011-05-10 - Microsoft buying Skype for $8.5 billion
- 2011-05-09 - New free iPhone App for introduction to SIP & VoIP with handy VoIP Bandwidth Calculator feature
- 2011-05-09 - 3 Steps to Paradise: Nerd Vittles launches new Incredible PBX for Asterisk 1.8 with 50 free VoIP apps
- 2011-05-04 - HowTo: Installing DAHDI on Linode VPS CentOS 5.6 32bit (Spanish)
- 2011-05-02 - Freepbx Backdoor password: A more robust solution
- 2011-05-02 - Taridium ipbx 2.2.2 released: Now with Auto-Dialer!
- 2011-05-02 - Nerd Vittles introduces Incredible Fax for Asterisk 1.8 featuring HylaFax, AvantFax, and Fax-on-Demand
- 2011-04-29 - Elastix preview of May releases elx.ec/may2011
- 2011-04-28 - PaloSanto launches Elastix Web Services elx.ec/ewseng
- 2011-04-26 - Free SIP Voice and Video Service Launched today getonsip.com by OnSIP.
- 2011-04-22 - The Alvis-4-Ext: T1/E1 External PRI Channel Bank based on RtpBridge solution is announced by Odin TeleSystems!
- 2011-04-21 - Registration for
Created by: admin, Last modification: Fri 06 of Jan, 2012 (04:11 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+