Business SIP Providers
|Provider||Plan Details||Monthly Rate *|
PBX SIP Trunking
8x8 IP Trunking
SIP Trunking VoIP
OpenSIPS (Open SIP Server) (former OpenSER) is a an Open Source SIP proxy/server for voice, video, IM, presence and any other SIP extensions.
OpenSIPS is a multi-functional, multi-purpose signaling SIP server - it can act as SIP Router/Switch, SIP Registrar, Application Server, Redirect Server, Load Balancer / Dispatcher, Back-to-Back User Agent, Presence Server, IM Server, Session Border Controller, SIP Front-End, NAT traversal Server, IP Gateway (SMS, XMPP) and others - see the full Set of Features.
OpenSIPS is recommended for any kind of SIP scenario / service by:
- the high throughput - tens of thousands of CPS, millions of simultaneous calls (see official tests)
- the flexibility of routing and integration - routing script for implementing custom routing logics, several interfacing APIs (see the Manual)
- the effective application building - more than 120 modules to provide features, for SIP handling, for backend operations, for integration, for routing logics (see List of Modules)
What is OpenSIPS Summit ?The OpenSIPS Summit is a conferencing event that aims to provide the necessary knowledge to understand and use OpenSIPS. It is an 100% OpenSIPS event focused on:
- presenting what OpenSIPS is
- what is OpenSIPS place in SIP environments, integration considerations
- usage scenarios for OpenSIPS
- real case studies with OpenSIPS
- open discussions on OpenSIPS matters
- open talks on future directions for OpenSIPS
Who should attend ?If you are looking to discover, understand and evaluate OpenSIPS, the OpenSIPS Summit is the right place to be. We will answer to your questions like:
- what OpenSIPS can do for my SIP network
- what are the OpenSIPS capabilities, features and limits
- how to extend, expand and enhance my SIP service with OpenSIPS.
Details and ScheduleCheck the official web page of the OpenSIPS Summits.
Next event is scheduled for 11th of October 2013, Atlanta, US, registration is open.
OpenSIPS 2.0 - new design
OpenSIPS undertakes a major work in redesigning OpenSIPS for a better performance, scalability and programmability.
To find out the addressed problems, the solution, the design and the work status, visit the OpenSIPS 2.0 web page.
See all the news on our official news page.
OpenSIPS news archive
OpenSIPS project has an official certification program - OpenSIPS Certified Professional (OCP).
What is good for? - OCP is a worldwide official proof of your skills and knowledge on OpenSIPS usage (administrator).
How to get it ? - you need to pass an online exam covering SIP and OpenSIPS area.
Who issues it ? - the certificate is issued and guaranteed by OpenSIPS project via the OpenSIPS foundation.
All the details on the OpenSIPS certification can be found on http://www.opensips.org/Training/Certification
OpenSIPS project started a series of free Webinars to help people to better understand and work with OpenSIPS / OpenSER.
In the webinars section, you can find the topics of the webinars, the recordings of past webinars, the schedule for the next webinars and registration forms.
Events around the world where you can meet OpenSIPS folks or OpenSIPS has dedicated sessions or talks.
- 11th of October 2013, Atlanta, USA, OpenSIPS Summit
- 8th - 10th of October 2013, Atlanta, USA, OpenSIPS @ AstriCon
- 5th of August 2013, Chicago, USA, OpenSIPS Summit
- 2 & 3 February 2013, Bruxelles, Fosdem
- 7 - 9 August, 2012, Chicago, USA, ClueCon
- 1 - 3 February, 2012, Miami, USA, OpenSIPS Pavilon @ IT Expo Miami
- 15 - 19 November 2010, Edison, OpenSIPS Bootcamp (5 days training and certification), New Jersey, USA,
- 20 - 24 September 2010, OpenSIPS Bootcamp (5 days training and certification), Frankfurt, Germany
- 4 - 6 June 2010, 3 new papers to be presented , Rostock, Germany
- 19 - 23 April 2010, OpenSIPS Bootcamp (5 days training and certification), San Francisco, USA
- 1 - 4 March 2010 OpenSIPS devel Course (4 days training), Bucharest, Romania
- 22 - 26 February 2010, OpenSIPS Bootcamp (5 days training and certification), Florianopolis, Brazil,
- 13 - 15 October 2009, AG Projects exhibits MediaProxy, OpenXCAP, CDRTool at Astricon 2009, Glendale, Arizona
- 13 - 15 October 2009, OpenSIPS team will talk about the project evolution and will exhibit at Astricon 2009, Glendale, Arizona
- 28 September - 2 October 2009, OpenSIPS v.1.5 Bootcamp (5 days training and certification), Frankfurt, Germany
- 06 August 2009 - OpenSIPS will talk about Media Servers integration and clustering at ClueCon conference, Chicago, USA
- 15 June -19 June 2009, OpenSIPS v.1.5 Bootcamp (5 days training and certification), San Francisco, USA
- 4 May - 5 May - OpenSIPS has 3 papers/workshops for the Amoocon (former AsteriskTag) conference.
- 16 Feb - 20 Feb - OpenSIPS Bootcamp (5 days training and certification), Florianopolis, Brazil
- 12 Feb - OpenSIPS lectures at UKNOF 12th edition, in Bristol, UK
- 2 Feb - 4 Feb - SIP SIMPLE presence solutions ITEXPO / Asterisk World, Miami, Floria
- SIPit 23th - Lannion, France, 13th to 17th Ocrober. See the event report
- OpenSIPS Advanced Programming Course, 11th to 14th of August, Bucharest, Romania. Free registration.
- ClueCon, 05th of August, Chicago, USA - OpenSIPS fronting and load-balancing media servers and PBXs
DocumentationFor how to do scripting, see the OpenSIPS Manual
For more advanced topics, see the OpenSIPS Tutorials.
Mailing listsdevel at lists dot opensips dot org
users at lists dot opensips dot org
SandBoxSandBox for developing and converging ideas
TrackersMultiple trackers are available here
DevelopmentDevelopment Process and status
- OpenSER Logging
- OpenSER Accounting
- Turn your Linux/Unix server in a SIMPLE presentity - publish details from the system (CPU, load, memory usage, ...) to a SIP Presence server
- OpenSER Modular Installation
- OpenSER v1.2.0 Configuration Script Debugging
OpenSIPS is know to work on
- most of Linux flavours (OS used for development is mainly Debian)
- 64b Linux flavours
OpenSIPS and Web Interfaces
- OpenSIPS Control Panel - a system provisioning we interface for OpenSIPS
- OpenSER Administrator - web interface for managing OpenSER written in Ruby on Rails
- OpenSER 1.1.x and SerWEB 0.9.4 - how to patch and configure SerWEB 0.9.4 to make it compatible with OpenSER 1.1.x
- Managed DNS: Web interface between SIP, DNS zones, Domain registration and ENUM
OpenSER Configuration Auto-generator
- http://www.sipwise.com/wizard - get your OpenSER configuration file in few seconds
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+