PBX Call Back
Corporate Call Back is a basic service for saving on international calls and reducing company phone costs. Ideal for SMB and Corporate business, this PBX feature is designed for users who are making calls from any international destination back to their home country.
Available Callback Methods/Triggering:
- CLI Call-Back - where Calling Line Identification (or caller ID) is available through the PTT
- Fixed Trigger Call-Back (DDI / DID trigger callback ) - users call a pre-allocated corporate telephone number, often called a DDI (direct dial in) number
- SMS Call-Back - initiate a Call-Back by sending an SMS message
- Web-based (internet) callback - visual Callback-Dialer for users to dial the destination number and then receive a callback call on their registered callback number.
- 2N Voice and SMS CallBack The difference between the SMS and Voice CallBack functions lies only in their activation. SMS CallBack by text message, Voice CallBack just by one ring.
- Hypermedia Callback - boosts the PBX/PABX or IP-PBX phone system with callback functionalities via multiple callback methods.
Created by: proza, Last modification: Sun 27 of Dec, 2009 (10:06 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+