Least Cost Routing (LCR)
PBX Least Cost Routing
Least Cost Routing (LCR) is possible when using a cellular gateway to route calls from fixed-to-mobile to cheaper mobile-to-mobile calls.
- Least Cost Routing Challenges and Solutions
- Least Cost Routing Cloud-Based Voice Termination Least Cost Routing Platform
- Discover how to deploy Least Cost Routing (LCR) solutions... Case study by Squire Technologies
- 2N Least Cost Routing saving money with not only 2N NETSTAR PBX
- LCR & SMB saves businesses the cost of an additional E1/T1 PRI port and/or the cost of external PBX support.
- LCR solution for connecting legacy PBXs with cellular networks enables calls from fixed-to- cellular telephones to be routed directly into the relevant cellular network (GSM, 3G UMTS and CDMA).
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+